Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I have been using the 10iu kits last 6 months. first lot was domestic shipping Australia. The last order had shipped internationally. Just want to know if you are shipping the preloaded hgh to Australia? Also do you ship pens with order and how much for the pen?
Seems pricey compared to just buying the vials, what benefit would the HGH pin have? Also do you reuse the needle or where do you get more needles from?

Seems pricey compared to just buying the vials, what benefit would the HGH pin have? Also do you reuse the needle or where do you get more needles from?
Convenience. No reconstituting. No slin pins to deal with, takes less than 5 second to do a shot. Just twist, poke done. Needles are sharper, because they don’t go through vial stopper before shot. Smaller needles. You can get down to 34 gauge needle. Needles are cheaper. That being said, I’m still buying vials, but I’m ordering pens for my wife.

Probably every website on the internet has a search function, newb excuse doesn't cut it brother unless it's your first day on the internet.

You’re the Idiot if you think people posting questions on the internet that have already been asked, is ever going to stop. Thanksomuch

Last edited:
I take it post workout about 25-30 min before a carb and protein heavy meal. Muscle hardness is unlike anything I’ve used.

I can almost feel my body using nutrients more efficiently.

I take half a kit cycle at 100mcg a day until half the kit is gone, wait three months or so and run it again. All this while hitting 4iu HGH AM preworkout
why post instead of pre? wouldn't u want the muscle hardness during workout? or is the LR3 half life so long it dosen't matter?

So if I have this right I can purchase reshipping to the USA? As in it ships then reships to me even if domestic is out of stock?
Yes, because they are sending it international to their place in the US. When it gets here it will then be sent to you. By choosing reshipping your main benefit is you don't have to worry about anything being seized and losing money.