Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Maybe yours has more room to disperse the volume of the oil. I think it was so painful for myself cause I don’t have a lot of fat, just displaces and inflamed the skin
Where were you injecting? I first started on my stomach and quickly switched to my outer thighs and glutes and it's been fine. I think my needles are 5/8th if I remember correctly. They hurt if I push on them with great force, but otherwise I'm fine and highly prefer this over IM. For 9 years I couldn't find a way to do IM that didn't leave me with pip or pain. Regardless of needle length or quad vs glute

Where were you injecting? I first started on my stomach and quickly switched to my outer thighs and glutes and it's been fine. I think my needles are 5/8th if I remember correctly. They hurt if I push on them with great force, but otherwise I'm fine and highly prefer this over IM. For 9 years I couldn't find a way to do IM that didn't leave me with pip or pain. Regardless of needle length or quad vs glute
Thigh. I have almost none in my stomach. I pin daily so sub q would be great but using 1/2’’ 29g in glutes is easy.

How often do you pin? You run bloods ? Curious about the timed release difference between the two methods

Thigh. I have almost none in my stomach. I pin daily so sub q would be great but using 1/2’’ 29g in glutes is easy.

How often do you pin? You run bloods ? Curious about the timed release difference between the two methods
Everyday, I take my weekly dose, split into 7 days, then split those into 2 separate injections as to not inject so much oil in one place. No I do not run bloods. My doctor has villainized my steroid use saying I need to go to an addictions clinic, and because I can't find a doctor because Canada is great, I'm stuck till I find a proper doctor.

If I'm not mistaken, I believe it's nearly double the time both in and out - however I could be remembering wrong.
What? I'm not discounting your experience, but injecting fat into fat is near 100% solubility.

@PushPullPl8s
It will certainly leave lumps and bruising, that's for sure.

Everyday, I take my weekly dose, split into 7 days, then split those into 2 separate injections as to not inject so much oil in one place. No I do not run bloods. My doctor has villainized my steroid use saying I need to go to an addictions clinic, and because I can't find a doctor because Canada is great, I'm stuck till I find a proper doctor.

If I'm not mistaken, I believe it's nearly double the time both in and out - however I could be remembering wrong.

It will certainly leave lumps and bruising, that's for sure.

did you put yourself to yourdoc re gear or it came up on bloods and you had to tell him ?

did you put yourself to yourdoc re gear or it came up on bloods and you had to tell him ?
Stupidly told the doctor that I wanted to use more safely, and keep on-top of my bloods and health markers. She didn't ask what I use, how I'm controlling estrogen, didn't even check my BP until the end of the appointment where she has the bright idea "oh I should check your BP"

Said I need to go to an addictions clinic and that after we can look at using androgel.

I wish I was making this up

The Reddit gremlins are here in full force. This thread will be at 2k pages by next weekend. I’ve never seen so many autistic teenagers in my life.

Would you be shocked to know that QSC is now giving out free vials, but only for positive reviews?

Negative review = no free vials.

What an embarrassment this source and thread is. Meso didn't used to be like this.

You're a fucking idiot who didn't even bother to check my posts. I have one posts noting that my package has arrived(after giving some details about how the tracking and shipping went, you know - providing some insight for the community) and in that one post I mention I'm waiting for identification.
You picked a stupid fight because you sit on some lame ass high-horse.

Not here from Reddit. Happen to find QSC after doing some research elsewhere.

And to the fucking idiot who said go woke go broke, what are you some propaganda machine from the right wing who can only spew slogans and one-liners you've been inundated with? You're making us conservatives look like low-iq morons.
This is definitely a sign that you're not in the right place mentally/emotionally to be running gear there powder puff, buddy's gone off the rails lmao.

New Janoshik lab test results

Say hi to our very pure, well dosed HGH 10IU results
The same batch is the one sent to the australian warehouse (H2) and US warehouse.
So expect to get the same batch for the next week for all international orders, about 3000 kits made.

BPC157 5mg only one batch made, grey tops, available international and US domestic.
1600 kits

CJC no dac 2mg 1400 kits

Tomorrow I will post results for Selank 10mg

Code:
https://janoshik.com/tests/28423-HGH_3CAUFJVTQPEZ
https://janoshik.com/tests/28424-BPC157_PH39VSMTXH7U
https://janoshik.com/tests/28426-CJC_no_DAC_MLVGNEAG9CAM

View attachment 254823View attachment 254822View attachment 254821

For orders: qingdao.rep@protonmail.com
Looking back at this I typed in the hgh janoshik verify code and it didn’t come up . Can anyone help me with this?

New Janoshik lab test results

Say hi to our very pure, well dosed HGH 10IU results
The same batch is the one sent to the australian warehouse (H2) and US warehouse.
So expect to get the same batch for the next week for all international orders, about 3000 kits made.

BPC157 5mg only one batch made, grey tops, available international and US domestic.
1600 kits

CJC no dac 2mg 1400 kits

Tomorrow I will post results for Selank 10mg

Code:
https://janoshik.com/tests/28423-HGH_3CAUFJVTQPEZ
https://janoshik.com/tests/28424-BPC157_PH39VSMTXH7U
https://janoshik.com/tests/28426-CJC_no_DAC_MLVGNEAG9CAM

View attachment 254823View attachment 254822View attachment 254821

For orders: qingdao.rep@protonmail.com
Looking back at this I typed in the hgh janoshik verify code and it didn’t come up . Can anyone help me with this
thankyou