Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

just ordered again. been happy with the primo raws ( kits were sold out last time )

re-upped on a kit of primo and a kit of test.

excited, not worried, and easier than amazon as usual. been chasing fat chicks etc.

thank you chinese daddy

All my packages arrived(except one placed a week ago). Longer than I originally hoped for but it was out of OPs control.

My damn cat needs a prescription for glp1 lol that thing wants us to feed it straight into death by diabetes and obesity. So temping to see if thsy would help shut em up but is that inhumane???...... anyone know any information about semaglutide and cats? My girlfriends moms cat is extremely obese too i dont want our cat to get like that but the guy has been screaming for food for 2 years straight since we got em and now the other cats starting to join him lol

My damn cat needs a prescription for glp1 lol that thing wants us to feed it straight into death by diabetes and obesity. So temping to see if thsy would help shut em up but is that inhumane???...... anyone know any information about semaglutide and cats? My girlfriends moms cat is extremely obese too i dont want our cat to get like that but the guy has been screaming for food for 2 years straight since we got em and now the other cats starting to join him lol
Cats react well to GLP1, but they have to boof it. You could sprinkle it onto the end of a pickle, but cats are deathly afraid of pickles. Wear gloves!

I would look very closely at diet and exercise. Evaluate what you are feeding the cat. It seems it is not feeling full. I'd start with the food and the amount of food. Your cat only gets what you provide for it.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals I send you a email with the title "Info about a order".

Is about to confirm that you received a payment and I send you that email because I get the tracking in a few days after the payment as a payment confirmation but this this I didn't received.

Maybe is from those emails that sometimes get send sometimes they don't or it's taking longer for a tracking this time or is problem with the payment but it's showing me that is successful send.
Is more for my peace of mind. Take a look when you have time please. Thank you!

I write this message as I don't know if that email it will be received or not.

Optimal GPL-1 agonists usage for our purposes is removing the food noise on a deficit and optimizing insulin sensitivity, rather than facilitate weight loss that obese people are after.

Just placed my first order with QSC for about $600. Should everything go well I’m planning on making him my new domestic supplier. Will update here throughout the order for time, quality etc

I would look very closely at diet and exercise. Evaluate what you are feeding the cat. It seems it is not feeling full. I'd start with the food and the amount of food. Your cat only gets what you provide for it.
You should also get one of those food bowels that limit how quickly they can eat. By slowing their eating, they may realize they’re full before finishing all the food.