Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

just ordered again. been happy with the primo raws ( kits were sold out last time )

re-upped on a kit of primo and a kit of test.

excited, not worried, and easier than amazon as usual. been chasing fat chicks etc.

thank you chinese daddy

Today will publish lab tests for:

HGH cartridges
Mots-C 5mg
Epitalon 10mg
PT141 10mg

Please let me know what do you want to see tested in the future.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals any plans to offer Pyrilutamide ( KX-826 ) ?

thanks

Just placed my first order with QSC for about $600. Should everything go well I’m planning on making him my new domestic supplier. Will update here throughout the order for time, quality etc
This thread is 1650 pages long. There is not much need to document your $600 order brotha

Anybody heard any word on contact emails being compromised? Someone one Reddit notified me. I have an order pending to be delivered but they are saying I didn’t place it with QSC. Anybody else heard this? They also said QSC “cut ties” with this forum…I don’t see anybody else talking much about it.

Anybody heard any word on contact emails being compromised? Someone one Reddit notified me. I have an order pending to be delivered but they are saying I didn’t place it with QSC. Anybody else heard this? They also said QSC “cut ties” with this forum…I don’t see anybody else talking much about it.
If you looked through this forum, you would see that QSC is active and present. Is it QSC saying you don't have an order with them? Who did you pay?

Considering he posted here 9 hours hours ago I’d say he hasn’t cut ties. God Reddit is full of brain dead retards. I’m sure this is a domestic peptide supplier trying to create suspicion against their competition.

His account must be compromised. But whoever compromised the account seems to be carrying on the normal service, responses, control of the Alibaba account, and warehouse

Pretty amazing hacker.

Sponsors

Latest posts