Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Provided you a picture of the sealed package from Canada post still in the wrapping, you may be able to get away with ripping off new members, but I promise you I will not let this slide and will spam your thread daily with proof of your shitty business practices.
With all due respect if you are not happy you can go and fuck yourself. You can post about it every day, you have no credibility and your story is full of shit.
Your parcel arrivee damaged but full and not opened and everything is inside
Now enjoy the ignore.

All this GLP-1 talk and I need the exact opposite lol something to boost my appetite with my crazy metabolism. Any suggestions aside from mk677, since you can't really run that long-term?

QSC doesn’t care about BS you mean.
You claim your parcel arrived empty.
Tracking shows parcel delivered successfully.
Pictures of packaging shows the parcel full.
I asked you for proofs that your parcel came empty, you couldn’t provide any.
I don’t believe that post office will empty your parcel, close it and wrap it and send it to you, find another moron to believe this BS.
Reship policy 20% is for seized or lost parcels, not for delivered ones successfully with unbelieveble stories.
I always compensate broken vials, or any damaged product and everyone here knows that.
Just so you know, canada post, fed ex and ups will send the parcel even if empty so you have the chance to dispute with your vendor. I have received empty boxes before and had to take pictures to get refunded.

I'm not saying it's the case here but they will send it couriers will send it in that bag to tell you it got damaged in transit from the origin country or their plant. Basically to tell the costumer that we found it like this not our fault now dispute your vendor's charges lol

Just so you know, canada post, fed ex and ups will send the parcel even if empty so you have the chance to dispute with your vendor. I have received empty boxes before and had to take pictures to get refunded.

I'm not saying it's the case here but they will send it couriers will send it in that bag to tell you it got damaged in transit from the origin country or their plant. Basically to tell the costumer that we found it like this not our fault now dispute your vendor's charges lol
Anyone on this board who knows me will surely vouch that I’m not going to lie about an order of semiglutide… this Chinese communist just doesn’t understand how the rest of the world works, and refuses to believe that Canada post will do this.

Anyone on this board who knows me will surely vouch that I’m not going to lie about an order of semiglutide… this Chinese communist just doesn’t understand how the rest of the world works, and refuses to believe that Canada post will do this.
Why should I believe this since every customer can do the same thing and claim he received empty parcel?
If I believed every customer who claims he received empty parcel even that tracking shows successful delivery, I will be closing in a week.
My reship policy do not cover this kind of shit, it was very clear, reship insurance is for seized or lost parcels, I don't care if your neighbor steal your parcel, or your child throw it in garabage or your post decided to grab some vials to get lean, go ask compensation from Canada post, I don't do charity here.

Why should I believe this since every customer can do the same thing and claim he received empty parcel?
If I believed every customer who claims he received empty parcel I will be closing in a week.
My reship policy do not cover this kind of shit, go ask compensation from Canada post, I don't do charity here.
My last parcel from you didn't contain any armorall either, so I would also like a refund as well.

If I believed every customer who claims he received empty parcel I will be closing in a week.
My reship policy do not cover this kind of shit, go ask compensation from Canada post, I don't do charity here.
You think every customer can provide pictures of their package inside of a CanadaPost bag that explicitly apologizes for the damaged parcel?

Do you think they sell those bags at the scamming store just to rip you off?

You think every customer can provide pictures of their package inside of a CanadaPost bag that explicitly apologizes for the damaged parcel?

Do you think they sell those bags at the scamming store just to rip you off?
If you wanna grab a bunch of these bags on alibaba, I can give you some tips.

As I said to customer, the parcel can be damaged, I saw the picture, but the kits were inside, I don't believe he receives empty parcel. I wasn't discussing if the parcel is damaged or not, the point I don't believe is that they empty his parcel and send him the damaged cardboard, which is a complete non sense bullshit

If you wanna grab a bunch of these bags on alibaba, I can give you some tips.

As I said to customer, the parcel can be damaged, I saw the picture, but the kits were inside, I don't believe he receives empty parcel. I wasn't discussing if the parcel is damaged or not, the point I don't believe is that they empty his parcel and send him the damaged cardboard, which is a complete non sense bullshit
ok yes I appreciate it, please link it. Gonna try scamming some other sources

Hello QSC, I know I'm a Japanese samurai but I'd like to think we've made peace.

Anyways, I sent an email and haven't received a reply.

Is there a specific header you'd like to see to expedite a price and gear list for U.S domestics.

If I believed every customer who claims he received empty parcel even that tracking shows successful delivery, I will be closing in a week.
My reship policy do not cover this kind of shit, it was very clear, reship insurance is for seized or lost parcels, I don't care if your neighbor steal your parcel, or your child throw it in garabage or your post decided to grab some vials to get lean, go ask compensation from Canada post, I don't do charity here.
Because I’ve ordered from you in the past first off, with zero issues, I’ve even praised you and recommended you to other customers, I’m a long time very well upstanding member of this forum who stands next to nothing to gain from trying to lie to you.. over what, an order or semiglutide? Lmao.