Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Update 1: Tracy has been an absolute sweet heart, excited to see how their US domestic shipping time is compared to other sources I’ve used, as well receiving a tracking # (once I receive it). Most sources I’ve used don’t provide them. Following on I had a half of a Jimmy John’s Jimmy Cubano “giant” sized sub for lunch. No pickles. Stay tuned for more updates.

I've lost a few thousands to missing or lost packages long before I knew about any forums. I never cried about it. It's drugs
I lost 10 vials of tren due to USPS from a different source once and i couldn't help but sit outsidr when the mail come just to see if my mail man was getting huge lol

Last edited:
Because you’re like 18 years old, can’t complain about the vendor if the internet didn’t exist.. it’s the principal of the matter, paid reship insurance, package shows up empty, vendor says fuck you… quite literally lol.
Thanks. I'm 18 forever.
The first few times I bitched on this forum about my order I didn't realize how much of a faggit I sounded like. It also didn't accomplish anything and in the end I was in the wrong. If you're a long time costumer why aren't you familiar with their rules?
It just doesn't add up.

Why should I believe this since every customer can do the same thing and claim he received empty parcel?
If I believed every customer who claims he received empty parcel even that tracking shows successful delivery, I will be closing in a week.
My reship policy do not cover this kind of shit, it was very clear, reship insurance is for seized or lost parcels, I don't care if your neighbor steal your parcel, or your child throw it in garabage or your post decided to grab some vials to get lean, go ask compensation from Canada post, I don't do charity here.
Fair comment. Trouble is you cannot please everybody.

If you wanna grab a bunch of these bags on alibaba, I can give you some tips.

As I said to customer, the parcel can be damaged, I saw the picture, but the kits were inside, I don't believe he receives empty parcel. I wasn't discussing if the parcel is damaged or not, the point I don't believe is that they empty his parcel and send him the damaged cardboard, which is a complete non sense bullshit
Lmao show me a link to alibaba having canada post bags. Jesus christ, just say you don't want to refund or reship the guy's package don't justify your corporate greed with this bullshit.

Government issued bags in alibaba what a joke.

it’s been a long time since I’ve ordered but I see no more protonmail? That’s wild. What about semaglutide in the domestic warehouse?

Lmao show me a link to alibaba having canada post bags. Jesus christ, just say you don't want to refund or reship the guy's package don't justify your corporate greed with this bullshit.

Government issued bags in alibaba what a joke.
Do you know that in 2023 you can customize via alibaba suppliers any stupid mailing bag / pack / cardboard with the logo of your choice and all the writing you want ?

Do you know that in 2023 you can customize via alibaba suppliers any stupid mailing bag / pack / cardboard with the logo of your choice and all the writing you want ?
And you think every smuck has the template of canada post bags lying around? Are you that daft to believe he ordered 1000 or so pieces, we know the moq is high, so he can scam sources ?

Common man, the contents of the product could've fallen after the box was damaged in China or wherever it came from. Or it could've been empty all along, who knows

Just update your policy and say if you receive an empty box for whatever reason , the insurance doesn't cover it. End of story.

It’s not really snitching if you work for an Leo agency is it? It’s more just like giving work to your brothers in another department. And I’m not asking for a refund, at this point it’s just the principal.
I feel for you on the $ loss but that's a pretty douchebag thing to say. It's an idle threat but still...

I guess I spent enough time today answering Canadian bored guys, I know it might be cold during summer and you can't go out, but it's not a reason to waste my time lol

Going back to my emails :)
Despite everyone and their brother nitpicking you and looking for any reason to discredit you, you have withstood everything and are essentially the top of the pyramid in the UGL market. I don’t know why you bother with these idiots and their ridiculous complaints.

Did some dude rlly just admit to not only being Leo but also threaten to snitch and expect a refund? This thread never ceases to amaze me. I’ll have three large quarter pounders just cheese and a Dr. Pepper please.