Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Because you’re like 100 years old, can’t complain about the vendor if the internet didn’t exist.. it’s the principal of the matter, paid reship insurance, package shows up empty, vendor says fuck you… quite literally lol.
But @PrimoBowling has a point.

You said it was a small order as well so why would QSC say "fuck it, I'm going to rip this Canadian off of his 400 dollars while I send everyone else's orders out in full".

Think about the optics - why your package and not everyone else's.

More than likely, your shit may have been damaged and the postal service opened it up, saw your shit and the bloke who had to repackage your shit said "this shit is now mine".

You’d be mad too if your order showed up empty, paid for reship insurance and the vendor won’t follow through, what’s your point.
Bro the reship service doesn’t cover your package showing up empty from your country taking the goods.

I have had a package of 900 pills come and only 100 pills was there so I took and sent video of me opening and counting some so they can clearly see that it’s not 900 pills. Be precise and give all information you think they would need and they will take care of you. From that picture and your story I wouldn’t help you either and now you threatening to put law enforcement involved I would ban you from ordering if I could. To complain is one thing but to call the cops on “OUR” drug supplier is beyond fucked up lol

But @PrimoBowling has a point.

You said it was a small order as well so why would QSC say "fuck it, I'm going to rip this Canadian off of his 400 dollars while I send everyone else's orders out in full".

Think about the optics - why your package and not everyone else's.

More than likely, your shit may have been damaged and the postal service opened it up, saw your shit and the bloke who had to repackage your shit said "this shit is now mine".
Highly unlikely that they know what it is though. I'm betting it fell off the conveyor belt or whatever and some lazy ass employee just packed it and send it off.

It could be in China or in Canada who knows. But still, being resorting to switching is not cool.

Maybe Tracy needs to update his policy, reship doesn't include missing items lol

Highly unlikely that they know what it is though. I'm betting it fell off the conveyor belt or whatever and some lazy ass employee just packed it and send it off.

It could be in China or in Canada who knows. But still, being resorting to switching is not cool.

Maybe Tracy needs to update his policy, reship doesn't include missing items lol
Yeah - literally could be a million things that happened.

My understanding was reship is purely for seizures.

I doubt people thought that it also meant missing items - but with the reddit army here. Who knows?

Why should I believe this since every customer can do the same thing and claim he received empty parcel?
If I believed every customer who claims he received empty parcel even that tracking shows successful delivery, I will be closing in a week.
My reship policy do not cover this kind of shit, it was very clear, reship insurance is for seized or lost parcels, I don't care if your neighbor steal your parcel, or your child throw it in garabage or your post decided to grab some vials to get lean, go ask compensation from Canada post, I don't do charity here.
Savage
Holy shit, they probably got your IP address
This isn’t some tricky magic. A teenager could obtain this if the end user isn’t using Opsec on their end

Just screenshot your post, thanks bro I’ll go look into those. I am interested in the Sartan as well since my order from another source got seized, I ordered 600 pills lol
Any time, mate. From my understanding the CCP banned pill pressing and that's why we are left with raws only.

Remember that it is mg scale (though close) may not be 100% accurate. So maybe +/- 5%.

Good luck.