Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I don’t have a protonmail…
To confirm you still receive email if the sender is proton though yes? I know you said you’d had some issues in the past. Just wanted to confirm you received my payment confirmation/other details requested. If you haven’t let me know and I can use my gmail to get it to you.

Tracy runs an impressive operation and does the work of probably three people, but the customer service is straight out of the don’t like it go fuck yourself former Soviet republic guidebook.

Yeah man.. they’re drug dealers. Tf does everyone expect
Both of you should shut the fuck up or go back to reddit.

If you weren't here since the beginning, you can't say anything because you didn't see how QSC service developed over time.

And no, they aren't "drug dealers", you imbecile. They are a chemical company who sells chemicals, and while it is perhaps in a grey area at a times, it is legal or permissible, for sellers and buyers to do business together. Treat the process with a bit more respect.

Amazon Prime Next day delivery with no questions asked money back grantee
mean girls take your top off GIF

*riot ensues*

How ironic… Be weary of this guy; I was in a pinch and needed something quick as I was waiting for a qsc order, took my funds 12 days ago and haven’t received anything nor has he answered any emails since. Buyer beware !!
Seriously?

How ironic… Be weary of this guy; I was in a pinch and needed something quick as I was waiting for a qsc order, took my funds 12 days ago and haven’t received anything nor has he answered any emails since. Buyer beware !!
QSC hasn’t? Or the sunbeam dude?

Seriously?
You seem pretty experienced with this vendor, in your personal experience what has been the turn around time for Domestic US orders, presuming you haven’t just used international. Always a bit nervous my first time with new people

Well that’s good to hear, always love hearing good things about someone I’m looking to spend money with lol. Just need my dawg gon tracking #.
He will come through. Domestic 3-6 day t/a depending on mail movement, China post just took me less than 3 weeks from payment

He will come through. Domestic 3-6 day t/a depending on mail movement, China post just took me less than 3 weeks from payment
Sounds good to me. I’m looking forward to it, heard a lot of good things so far and the products I ordered are rather niche. Will definitely give a review of first order once all is said and done for record purposes.

My dude your stuff is “arrived at regional facility”

I did you a favor because YOU didn’t plan your cycle.