Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

FYI. After investigating in an underground forum in Israel, it seems there are many stories of orders from QSC that were confiscated.
It's either the Israeli customs are very good with their job OR many other factors the cross my mind (E.g QSC purposely make sure that Israeli packages are confiscated)...
But of course it's all speculation.

After all, it's the easiest way to profit if you are delivering FAKE products that look like the real product and then intentionally make sure they are confiscated and claim that it's in the customs hands.

Do we have international guys with that same problem?
Pm

You seem pretty experienced with this vendor, in your personal experience what has been the turn around time for Domestic US orders, presuming you haven’t just used international. Always a bit nervous my first time with new people

USA domestic takes a few days.

QSC doesn’t care about BS you mean.
You claim your parcel arrived empty.
Tracking shows parcel delivered successfully.
Pictures of packaging shows the parcel full.
I asked you for proofs that your parcel came empty, you couldn’t provide any.
I don’t believe that post office will empty your parcel, close it and wrap it and send it to you, find another moron to believe this BS.
Reship policy 20% is for seized or lost parcels, not for delivered ones successfully with unbelieveble stories.
I always compensate broken vials, or any damaged product and everyone here knows that.
I’m out of the country currently and was waiting on receiving photos of the package. If you had waited a day and rechecked your email you would’ve seen the photos.6C5A9E11-1009-4DDC-8C98-C100E3E4EAD4.png
CFF50316-3DD7-4879-B1B6-BAC4CC95EB8D.png