Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

3 kits of sem

3 kits of 5mg semaglutide. I was bringing it for a very well known lab in Canada since they were having difficulties getting some.
Why didn't the very well known lab from Canada place the order himself for only 3 kits?
Why did you have to order for a big timer?
I'm trying to make sense of this..
First your buddy said he placed the order for one kit, then it was claimed that you were the alt account for said buddy, now you're the one who ordered it but for a big time lab in Canada, and it was 3 kits instead of 1??

In another thread it was said that blue is test
You are new here and I guess you just came over from reddit. You cant judge the content by it's cap color as these caps change on a regular basis. Test had light pink, dark pink and a shit load of other colors before. You cant tell what it is, just ask the damn source where you bought it.

Canada Post told me the package was damaged and removed while in transit with China Post, I really wish it just wasn’t delivered. I’m aware my story sounds sus, but I just want my product. Imagine lying about this and going through the headache of trying to get another free order, not worth it. I Presold this order and now I’m on the hook for everything, fuck me
Super sus, as a former legitimate business owner who dealt with CP for years, whenever a package went missing or was damaged it flagged in the tracking. I have also had packs that they have no idea what’s going on let alone have the information about where and when your package was supposedly damaged, so not sure you gave you that information because it’s mostly automated responses

My CP friend says she wouldn't even be allowed to let someone receive an empty pack.
She is required to flag it and enter in system as such.

Exactly because of ppl claiming they "dont" get items.

They simply do t do this.

Second update on my first order. Sent payment/required screenshot of payment proof on Wednesday, haven’t heard back since but I’m thinking it’s probably just busy on the US Domestic side at the moment. Have not received confirmation of shipping or tracking number as of yet but I have high hopes for possibly this weekend. Who knows, maybe the order is on its way and communication is just a little off. Otherwise no gripes or moans as of yet. Will update once I hear back from Tracy.

These updates are not meant to discredit or misinform, rather to provide people with an up to date experience with a source.

My CP friend says she wouldn't even be allowed to let someone receive an empty pack.

No idea why your friend said this. I received a legit package from family abroad, they delivered it damaged water seeped in, ripped the box open so most contents are missing. It came with the bag and I have to claim for the insured amount. If I didn't receive the package I would be shit out of luck because the item was sent to me air mail not priority so the scans are just originating and delivery.

Bottom line is we don't have no idea how canada post or any other couriers operate. Everything is just speculation unless we have employees lurking lol.

That's why us older guys always say gamble with money you are willing to lose, if you do move on to another source. I've learned to keep orders small and manageable. OP take it as a loss and since QSC doesn't think insurance covers such incident, use another source.

First order sent a few weeks ago and everything went so smooth from ordering to receiving the goods, very professional service and super fast shipping from EU. Already made another order. Wish there was stuff like AI on the eu warehouse, but can't have everything!

Second update on my first order. Sent payment/required screenshot of payment proof on Wednesday, haven’t heard back since but I’m thinking it’s probably just busy on the US Domestic side at the moment. Have not received confirmation of shipping or tracking number as of yet but I have high hopes for possibly this weekend. Who knows, maybe the order is on its way and communication is just a little off. Otherwise no gripes or moans as of yet. Will update once I hear back from Tracy.

These updates are not meant to discredit or misinform, rather to provide people with an up to date experience with a source.
And??

Wasn’t asking to place an order, I’ll just hand it off to some other people for an order and see if they can figure anything out. Guess we will see how well you commies handle Canadian law enforcement agencies. This is one of the smallest orders I’ve had placed with you, and you fuck it up. It’s the principal of it now My friend.

And I’ve placed orders with you from atleast 5 different emails to 3 differing addresses, so good luck discriminating on orders lol.. you’re a clearnet drug vendor.. you sell to anyone.

Not my account lol, that’s a friends account who I had order from you. I order hgh only. Like I said, I have used your service many times, and recommend you to others as well, and this is how you treat your customers.

QUOTE="Qingdao Sigma Chemicals, post: 3142710, member: 121113"]
and I know all of them. 9 orders total.

And your other account here is @XXYBlastnCruise

[/QUOTE]

3 kits of sem

3 kits of 5mg semaglutide. I was bringing it for a very well known lab in Canada since they were having difficulties getting some.

So your alleged buddy is connected with LE, allegedly, and he ordered 1 kit of semaglutide for you, who actually ordered 3 kits for a well know lab in Canada, the well know lab in Canada couldn't seem to order it himself, all the while your buddy is connected to LE.

Last edited:

Employees of a job do things they aren't supposed to do at their job all the time. Have you ever had a job? Have you ever done part of your job wrong or done something 'against the rules' at your job?

No one can speak at the authority on this topic, let alone your friend. Don't be silly.

But what did you have for dinner

But what did you have for dinner
1 lb of ground beef, 1 cup white rice and a deep deep breath while thinking about the disappointing aspects of my life. Why does 3 inches close down a town if it’s snow, but only a girls legs if it’s me