Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Second update on my first order. Sent payment/required screenshot of payment proof on Wednesday, haven’t heard back since but I’m thinking it’s probably just busy on the US Domestic side at the moment. Have not received confirmation of shipping or tracking number as of yet but I have high hopes for possibly this weekend. Who knows, maybe the order is on its way and communication is just a little off. Otherwise no gripes or moans as of yet. Will update once I hear back from Tracy.

These updates are not meant to discredit or misinform, rather to provide people with an up to date experience with a source.
Totally worthless update, save these.
Can you imagine if everyone ordering was doing what you're doing? You're not special so we don't care about your order. Best of luck tho

Totally worthless update, save these.
Can you imagine if everyone ordering was doing what you're doing? You're not special so we don't care about your order. Best of luck tho
Fair, I just didn’t want to come off as biased or a shill. Figured the honest down and dirty approach would help, but moving forward I’ll be much more selective in updates (I.e. dinner, choice of milk vs chocolate milk, etc.)

Oh that nad+ pip sucks. Fever all day and can’t put weight on it. 20mg used.

Attachments

• IMG_0209.jpeg
    IMG_0209.jpeg
    543.1 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_0213.jpeg
    IMG_0213.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 165
  • IMG_0214.jpeg
    IMG_0214.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 182
Oh that nad+ pip sucks. Fever all day and can’t put weight on it. 20mg used.
Glad you reported that. I used around the same dose and had a similar reaction with fever/chills all day. I actually felt like I was going to pass out 2 minutes after the injection. I can not recommend this product as it stands.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals or anyone else that has this knowledge. I take CJC-1295/Ipamorelin specifically to raise my IGF-1. That's what the doc has had me on. I still need to double my IGF-1. Would I be better off just taking MK677 or adding some MK677 while still taking the CJC-1295/Ipamorelin? Would it raise it faster?

The other consideration to take into account is I am currently losing weight and don't want to gain any right now. So if it's better, can I do it now or do I need to wait until all the weight is dropped?

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals or anyone else that has this knowledge. I take CJC-1295/Ipamorelin specifically to raise my IGF-1. That's what the doc has had me on. I still need to double my IGF-1. Would I be better off just taking MK677 or adding some MK677 while still taking the CJC-1295/Ipamorelin? Would it raise it faster?

The other consideration to take into account is I am currently losing weight and don't want to gain any right now. So if it's better, can I do it now or do I need to wait until all the weight is dropped?
From my personal experience, Mk677 is more efficient to raise IGF-1
But you will store fat, better to use it in bulk.
High IGF-1 also promotes lipogenesis

My results after qsc hgh 1.5iu injected fasted 45 mins prior to bloods (3iu daily) been using for about 3 months at those doses

4E65E5DD-4EAB-49F4-9531-4C8F3EAF0EFF.jpeg

My results after qsc hgh 1.5iu injected fasted 45 mins prior to bloods (3iu daily) been using for about 3 months at those doses

View attachment 262793
For igf-1 it doesnt matter if you injected 1,5hrs before bloods were drawn or the day before. Igf-1 levels will remain stable for days. For gh serum levels it's best to inject 2.5 to 3.5hrs before bloods.

But that igf-1 reading is great considering you only use 3IU a day.

Glad you reported that. I used around the same dose and had a similar reaction with fever/chills all day. I actually felt like I was going to pass out 2 minutes after the injection. I can not recommend this product as it stands.
I was great all day, till the evening. Then I couldn’t walk, the fever started, and it started to be swollen and generally not feeling the best. It’s hot to the touch, but my actual fever is gone. I thought I might had the flu I was that sick.