Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Anyone knows if I need to confirm something after receiving the goods via Alibaba? Made an order a while back and I though they get the funds instant, but now I received an email from alibaba that told me "We acknowledge that you are satisfied with the shipping information for the Trade Assurance Order blablabla (as you neither confirm the shipment nor request a refund within the given time period)." I had no idea about this and im worried if this will affect my future orders (QSC thinking im a scammer or something)

Ageless rx, which is priced astronomically. Love qsc but their nad+ just doesn’t love me
Hmm i wonder what the difference is. Ive got some on the way. Definitely dont want a rash that is spreading though lol..

Anyone else use the nad+ with no issue??

Posting here for help identifying items in my order. Emailed 7/23 and 7/30 to ask, and not sure if those emails were seen and I don't want to spam. Ordered test cyp, mast e, tren e, superdrol raws. Also MT2, semaglutide and BPC 157.
Is their gear already in oil or is it raws like the peptides

Sponsors

Latest posts