Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I bet someone in the mail room is keen on opening china packs to get free gear or they would have reported and seized letter.
Or he could have access to those bags and trying to reverse scam, that’s not damaged it’s ripped open. Usually if someone steals from CP they just take the package, weird. Tough situation , the source has kept his side of the bargain, packaged delivered, how is he responsible for someone apparently stealing the contents ? On the other hand buyer is out his $$ and never received product. Not sure what the answer is but hopefully they can come to an agreement

Oh, he ordered semaglutide right? I don't know then, who would steal and inject unlabeled vials lol.
Probably a meso-rx member :oops:

We are in a point in time that very much resambles that SSB days before ORD. Everything is in the open and people think illicit drug ordering is like going on a Walmart

I dunno man, I need to get my shit in order, make that last order and back into the cave as far as ordering is concerned

Probably a meso-rx member :oops:

We are in a point in time that very much resambles that SSB days before ORD. Everything is in the open and people think illicit drug ordering is like going on a Walmart

I dunno man, I need to get my shit in order, make that last order and back into the cave as far as ordering is concerned
Just imagine someone just opening packages to steal gear lol, If I would suspect anybody it's those damn custom agents. They have access and clearance to open everything.

I hope this is a one off case, I'm planning to test some products too lol

Just imagine someone just opening packages to steal gear lol, If I would suspect anybody it's those damn custom agents. They have access and clearance to open everything.

Ive gotten many packages and no problems what so ever.... im sure at least 15 successful delivery but its hard to keep track

They run mystery cycles never knowing what they inject .

Regarding the reusable HGH pens for 36IU/12 mg: is there something equivalent on Med Lab Supply or something available in USA? Are these the same as the needles you need to use with the pens?

@Bravo Wins @gobig2
If Tracy says 3ml insulin pens work...

Long answer: check out the Injector Pen thread in HGH + Peptides

Short answer: Check out Owen Mumford Autopens on ADW Diabetes (21 Units or 42 Units) or Lilly Ergo 2 Huma pens on Ali Express (60 units). The Lilly pens are nicer but slow to arrive.

Easy answer, Canadians order Canadian domestic from another source. Problem solved, move on.
I'm curious why more Canadians don't just have orders shipped to a package shop on the US side of the border. Don't something like 90% of Canadians live within an hour of the border?

I'm curious why more Canadians don't just have orders shipped to a package shop on the US side of the border. Don't something like 90% of Canadians live within an hour of the border?
Importing steroids by mail=plausible deniability and no consequences. Driving them across = importing controlled substance, and possession of controlled substance and jail

3 kits of sem
I'm wondering how this would work though since there's no labels. I wonder if this is the first time this happened.

What did you order @XXYBlastnCruise[/USE
[/QUOTE]
I'm wondering how this would work though since there's no labels. I wonder if this is the first time this happened.

What did you order @XXYBlastnCruise
3 kits of 5mg semaglutide. I was bringing it for a very well known lab in Canada since they were having difficulties getting some.

Long answer: check out the Injector Pen thread in HGH + Peptides

Short answer: Check out Owen Mumford Autopens on ADW Diabetes (21 Units or 42 Units) or Lilly Ergo 2 Huma pens on Ali Express (60 units). The Lilly pens are nicer but slow to arrive.
They do work, pretty sure its the same vial I have been buying from aliexpress

the prefilled vials are alot more convenient.

I personally like the lilly ergo 2 and the luxura(I dont see it on the site as much)

Posting here for help identifying items in my order. Emailed 7/23 and 7/30 to ask, and not sure if those emails were seen and I don't want to spam. Ordered test cyp, mast e, tren e, superdrol raws. Also MT2, semaglutide and BPC 157.

Canada Post told me the package was damaged and removed while in transit with China Post, I really wish it just wasn’t delivered. I’m aware my story sounds sus, but I just want my product. Imagine lying about this and going through the headache of trying to get another free order, not worth it. I Presold this order and now I’m on the hook for everything, fuck me