Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

@janoshik ChatGPT-4 is ungodly good at writing SQL queries, just FYI. Def worth the $20 even if you only use it once a month. Give it the table schema and tell it what you want. If it doesn’t understand you perfectly just explain a bit more.

1)
According this new price list is the dosage of Epitalon 10mg. Is the old list wrong or is the dosage adapted?

2)
According this new list AOD and HGH Frag are the same. Normally AOD and HGH Frag are not the same substances.
1) Previous batch was 5mg tested at Janoshik so it was advertised accordingly, now the new batch tested 10mg with the new lab test, so it's advertised as 10mg.

2) the HGH Frag and AOD9604 thing was a mystery for a long time for me, and I did the necessary researchs to understand it, HGH frag have two forms: oxidazed and non-oxidazed. AOD9604 used to be the name of oxidized HGH FRAG, but since two years, peptide raws providers sell them both with the same name because all types are oxidazed. Janoshik confirmed that it's the same molecule, and in order to avoid these confusions now on the price list I write AOD9604 (HGH FRAG), Jano do the same when he quotes the testing price.

Is it possible to buy the pens for the HGH cartridges in the US from amazon or a medical supply company? If so, would someone care to provide a source?