Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I would have lost it. But everyone was in a shit Storm.
Haha yeah 70 days from initially placing the order until now is extremely frustrating. But hey I'm a lot more tolerant these days. That means I can blast tren again right??

Yeah just unfortunate circumstances I guess.

Haha yeah 70 days from initially placing the order until now is extremely frustrating. But hey I'm a lot more tolerant these days. That means I can blast tren again right??

Yeah just unfortunate circumstances I guess.
You must have the patience of a saint, me, not so much. Lol

Anyone have thoughts on freezing HCG vs refrigerating vs room temp? I’ve heard extremely mixed things, and seen varying studies from different companies. My current consensus is to freeze the powder until use and then refrigerate once reconstituted. What are y’all’s thoughts?

100%

If it was this source's fault. I think we would all be mad.

However if every Chinese Supplier says they are having issues, we cant be mad.

Still hard to not be lol
Yeah for sure. One of the reasons why I don't vent it here on QSCs page because in reality it wasn't their fault. Never once was Stacey like chill the fuck out. I waited appropriate times to shoot an email and always got a response. And didn't send an email everyday lol.
Nice man. Keep us updated when it lands!
Thanks brother! For sure.

Anyone have thoughts on freezing HCG vs refrigerating vs room temp? I’ve heard extremely mixed things, and seen varying studies from different companies. My current consensus is to freeze the powder until use and then refrigerate once reconstituted. What are y’all’s thoughts?
That's what I do with HCG from QSC because it makes sense to store a 10 vial kit in the freezer instead of the fridge. I normally store pharma HCG in the fridge because I buy less of it and buy it more often. Pharma HCG may also be better preserved, and may survive better in the fridge, but I don't know if that applies to unconstituted HCG. All I know is that all of the HCG, no matter where I buy it from or how I store it, seems to work.

Can someone clear something up for me - Does the US reship option include a free reship if it gets nabbed, or do I still need to get the insurance ?

Bunch of entitled fuck boys in here crying about not having certain products. Tough shit! there's other sources to use or use the china route which is always stocked. This ain't burger king have it your way