Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

@Laxbro88 if you have input it's great. I like conversation to learn. Here's an article on the poor bioavailability of peptides administered orally

@Laxbro88 if you have input it's great. I like conversation to learn. Here's an article on the poor bioavailability of peptides administered orally

Oh I just disagree vehemently with the statement of esterified hormones can be taken orally. While technically correct to some extent, in practice it is not worthwhile.

It is possible I misconstrued what was said though I’m at work and just glancing

Oh I just disagree vehemently with the statement of esterified hormones can be taken orally. While technically correct to some extent, in practice it is not worthwhile.

It is possible I misconstrued what was said though I’m at work and just glancing
Totally agree. Can you was asked with peptides which is similar. Is it worth it, no imo

Totally agree. Can you was asked with peptides which is similar. Is it worth it, no imo
You've taken this waaayyyy out of context. I spoke about one thing and one thing only, BPC157 for Gastro.

I retract my dislike in that case! I def read some shit wrong.
He's referring to my post..

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

I'm wondering if the BPC157 injectable can be taken orally in any or all the following ways.
(1) its' liquid form (just squirted in mouth or under tongue)
(2) put it in capsules (squirting the liquid inside the capsule)
(3) opening the bottle and putting the powder in capsules

Thank You.

Didn't mean to draw this out. I'll drop it

Yes you can drink/eat a peptide reconstituted or not
It's not that you were dragging it out. It's that you were referring to everything except the actual peptide we were talking about, and the specific reason. BPC157 does work orally for gastro. I wouldn't take it orally for anything else though. For other reasons, it would be injection. As far as the other peptides, I get all of that from injection.

Placed my first order with QSC, payment confirmed by my bank on the 9th but Tracy keeps saying it has not been received yet.
Did it take so long for a bank transfer in your cases as well?

Placed my first order with QSC, payment confirmed by my bank on the 9th but Tracy keeps saying it has not been received yet.
Did it take so long for a bank transfer in your cases as well?
That is odd, I’ve always been hesitant about bank transfers. Only because i know they take a few more days to go through. I’ve had issues paying my mortgage with bank transfers because of the delay so id either be late or they would try to take my payment when I accidentally got timing wrong and there was no money. Im not rich so my account doesn’t have funds and i hate when transfers try to hit when there isn’t funds.

Back