Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

I'm wondering if the BPC157 injectable can be taken orally in any or all the following ways.
(1) its' liquid form (just squirted in mouth or under tongue)
(2) put it in capsules (squirting the liquid inside the capsule)
(3) opening the bottle and putting the powder in capsules

Thank You.

You’re up early. I read a few pages back and saw that TIRZEPATIDE would be one of the few products that would be sent during Asia games. I’m just wondering if that applies to my order that I made payment for 2 days ago with domestic reship option.
If the tirzepatide is ordered with other products, then no. If ordered alone, it can be shipped by express.

Tirzepatide can be also ordered from US warehouse, we have it in stock

If the tirzepatide is ordered with other products, then no. If ordered alone, it can be shipped by express.

Tirzepatide can be also ordered from US warehouse, we have it in stock
I ordered TIRZEPATIDE only. Does express cost more?

Only asking because I didn’t realize that was an option. I payed for domestic reship TIRZEPATIDE only

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

I'm wondering if the BPC157 injectable can be taken orally in any or all the following ways.
(1) its' liquid form (just squirted in mouth or under tongue)
(2) put it in capsules (squirting the liquid inside the capsule)
(3) opening the bottle and putting the powder in capsules

Thank You.
You can take test e or p or c orally. The reason for injection is bioavailability. If you don't care you lose most of the compound to stomach acids or other things its fine

Thanks! Trying to learn about that now. What the adjustments do, etc.
No problem
The BB helps to dissolve and suspend the hormone raws in the solution
Some hormone raws dissolve easier than others and the higher the concentration of hormone raws in the solution the more BB solvent is needed to keep the raws suspended and to prevent them from “crashing” (falling out of suspension).
18-20% is pretty standard

The BA is an anti microbial preservative
Standard amounts is 1-2%

No problem
The BB helps to dissolve and suspend the hormone raws in the solution
Some hormone raws dissolve easier than others and the higher the concentration of hormone raws in the solution the more BB solvent is needed to keep the raws suspended and to prevent them from “crashing” (falling out of suspension).
18-20% is pretty standard

The BA is an anti microbial preservative
Standard amounts is 1-2%
THANK YOU!!! Simple, to the point, and very easy to understand.

You can take test e or p or c orally. The reason for injection is bioavailability. If you don't care you lose most of the compound to stomach acids or other things its fine
That's not for gastro though. BPC does work for gastro orally. I took it only orally for a long time (per the doc). Switched to injectable for some injuries. I want to hit from all sides now. Still have some capsules left, but they are expensive so would rather make some myself. That little extra bit orally could make a huge difference in gastro healing. :)

That's not for gastro though. BPC does work for gastro orally. I took it only orally for a long time (per the doc). Switched to injectable for some injuries. I want to hit from all sides now. Still have some capsules left, but they are expensive so would rather make some myself. That little extra bit orally could make a huge difference in gastro healing. :)
I thought about editing but as far as I know if you can inject the esters are fine orally. Bpc is supposed to work with the gut and also from acedotal experience they say they like localized injections, even thought it is supposedly supposed to work systematically. But if you inject it we can consume it but it may not work the intended way because being broken down with the digestive system. The reason we have alkylated compounds to bypass first pass with most orals

Back