Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I have a very old batch from test c (probably 2 years ago) color is strong yellow, looks like tren, new one i have here is clear, does anyone know if old batch was with another oil and it's g2g to use it after 2 years?

Damn thats a lot of hours im over here complaining about my 3 over night 12 hour shifts. I couldn’t do your shifts, hats off to you sir
I use to pull 80 hrs weeks for about 7 years before I paid off my mortgage, all to pay it off. I lost a bunch of muscle but I feel it was the right decision to stop cycling when I had no time to train. Hats off to you.

I don't "tan" per se, just whatever time I spend outside living (not much), and my weekly round of golf. That's more than enough on this stuff for me -- and I assume on MT2, too. I've always tanned well, but it's nice to get to the same place without as much UV.
Does this mean you have farmer tanlines?

Hey, anyone get their orders from @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals in two separate packages?

I ordered HGH and some oil kits.

I received the package with the tracking QSC provided with the order, but it was just the HGH...

On the positive side, it only took 13 days from payment date for the international package to arrive to my mailbox in the USA.

I keep seeing everyone on here getting there international orders so quick. Mines been in transit for 28days and still hasn't even got stateside yet..

Back