Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Just ordered 5 kits of gh. First time I’ve been on Meso in a couple years. Went back and read a large majority of this thread. Seems like a great source. Will be checking out the pre made Mast e and test e soon one I run out of my current stash.
Sust, mast e , gh is definitely gtg

Every day always the same boring ones; YOU MUST WAIT FOR THE TRACKING TO BE SENT TO YOU

as he has said several times, he receives 400/500 emails a day, he tries to do his best and respond to everyone, the prices are the best, the products are the same, why do you have to have all this anxiety?

For American consumers I recommend you sign up for US postal service “informed delivery”. You get a daily email with scanned pics of envelopes coming to your mailbox (the govt scans this stuff anyway so might as well you benefit also ).

If you login you can also see packages that are shipped or about to be shipped to your address.

You won’t know for sure if the package is the same but you will see that there’s a new tracking number pending to your destination. Then once you get the email from QSC you can match it up and know it’s theirs

FedEx and UPS also have their own free services where you get emails when a shipping label with your address gets printed.

The only thing that remains is how to track the package between “departed partner facility….USPS awaiting item “. And the package being handed to USPS. you used to be able to track the behind the scenes detail via Chinese tracking sites (it would tell you if the package is still in China , when it actually landed stateside, when it cleared customs) but I haven’t been able to track this level of detail over last few of my international orders.

It pisses me off because it's a domestic order, otherwise i wouldn't care.

If he can cash out my crypto within 10 minutes after me sending the money, i'm sure it should be possible to give the order to the warehouse within a week.
Your a sad human being. Your lucky the source still will even serve you, cuz I wouldn't after conplaing like a little girl. It's been a week and your here posting that your mad and shit. Go take some letrozole cuz your acting like a straight bitch. This shit is sad. For the prices they charge here there should be very little complaints. We are all lucky that we even get the stuff as fast as we do cuz of how many orders and emails they get daily.

This shit is sad. For the prices they charge here there should be very little complaints. We are all lucky that we even get the stuff as fast as we do cuz of how many orders and emails they get daily.

You would suck a cock for these prices huh? Waiting a full week and not even getting a tracking number for a domestic order isn't normal and shouldn't be considered normal, regardless of the prices.

Your a sad human being. Your lucky the source still will even serve you, cuz I wouldn't after conplaing like a little girl. It's been a week and your here posting that your mad and shit. Go take some letrozole cuz your acting like a straight bitch. This shit is sad. For the prices they charge here there should be very little complaints. We are all lucky that we even get the stuff as fast as we do cuz of how many orders and emails they get daily.
Kinda mean bro lol
He had a valid point and Tracy came and gave a detailed explanation for why which makes perfect sense.

Here we protect each other, not the sources.
That being said, we appreciate sources that provide quality products with frequent testing and good customer service. But we still hold them accountable because a source can go bad at any time.

There has been a lot of getting on the new members because we have had a huge influx of them lately. What we are trying to prevent is people just looking for drugs without doing any research and without being a part of the harm reduction community we have here at Meso. Sometimes we go overboard as has been recently pointed out by Millard in another thread. It’s important that we remember why don’t condone spoon feeding and lazy drug seeking behavior. Not everyone that asks a question or voices a concern fits into that category

Carry on bitches and cocksuckers

Hey, anyone get their orders from @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals in two separate packages?

I ordered HGH and some oil kits.

I received the package with the tracking QSC provided with the order, but it was just the HGH...

On the positive side, it only took 13 days from payment date for the international package to arrive to my mailbox in the USA.

Hey, anyone get their orders from @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals in two separate packages?

I ordered HGH and some oil kits.

I received the package with the tracking QSC provided with the order, but it was just the HGH...

On the positive side, it only took 13 days from payment date for the international package to arrive to my mailbox in the USA.
Yes I have in the past
Two separate packages on different days from one order that I only had one tracking for

MT1 made me a black man in 7 days... from skin type 2... shit's legit.

First time I took MT1 from QSC, I was pissing invisible blood. This turned out to be kidney stones.

I took MT1 again, same doses, and I ended up not pissing out blood again. I have my urine tested by a urologist to make sure.

Never got it tested... but maybe I will some day.
Have you ever tried mt2?

And how did it compare to mt1 if so?

I've read this issue before also, kidney issues on mt1.

You didn't post that on reddit at some point?

At least one other person has commented urinating blood whilst using it.

Kinda mean bro lol
He had a valid point and Tracy came and gave a detailed explanation for why which makes perfect sense.

Here we protect each other, not the sources.
That being said, we appreciate sources that provide quality products with frequent testing and good customer service. But we still hold them accountable because a source can go bad at any time.

There has been a lot of getting on the new members because we have had a huge influx of them lately. What we are trying to prevent is people just looking for drugs without doing any research and without being a part of the harm reduction community we have here at Meso. Sometimes we go overboard as has been recently pointed out by Millard in another thread. It’s important that we remember why don’t condone spoon feeding and lazy drug seeking behavior. Not everyone that asks a question or voices a concern fits into that category

Carry on bitches and cocksuckers
It was a little mean yes lol but he really here pouting saying he was mad or upset that he didn't have his stuff in a week. He could of just made a post saying hey I made an order a week ago and I haven't gotten a response in X days just wondering what's going on. He really sounded like a little girl that's upset

Back