Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

It is important to know that this break is for the good of everyone, on the one hand we are strengthening the security side of our warehouse, and it will be an opportunity to review our negative points, the points to improve.

We will add new products, review the prices of certain products, QSC will always be the first choice of the buyers, and we are working to make it a one stop shop, so a new product category is planned to be added.

We are going to particularly review the speed of answers point, I receive an average of 400-500 emails per day at the moment, which has slowed down my responses up to 48 hours sometimes, so firstly, we will send you your identification codes systematically with your trackings, this will save me from emails like "send me IDs pls" then we will add help and a channel for rapid response soon.
The only problem with having a rapid response channel is that everybody is gonna use the rapid response channel because they have no patience and can't wait for an email. The rapid response channel will be the new "go to" for people for orders and all the same questions that get asked 10x everyday.

The only problem with having a rapid response channel is that everybody is gonna use the rapid response channel because they have no patience and can't wait for an email. The rapid response channel will be the new "go to" for people for orders and all the same questions that get asked 10x everyday.
I have full confidence anyone trying to go around whatever he sets up will be handled accordingly.

We didn't spend all this money at Jano to start posting chinese stupid curves with +99% on the totality of our price list. Useless for sales and for forum standards.
Perfect answer to stupid comments, Jano is the only one doing HPLC reports for so many years, why would you bother with Chinese test, I know many good sources stopped testing with Jano when he changed protocols with HGH test, one of his main clients was The Provider, the guy stopped using his service cuz his test reports were shitty and went to Chinese test, that’s why he went down hill and loss a lot of clients cuz he doesn’t want to know the truth about his hgh, QSC is been honest and test every new product and post it, I won’t buy anything from sources that don’t test with Jano

Us reship. I have another order a few days later that seems to be on the slow boat sadly…
Yeah that’s quick. I’ve got an order a little before you, also US reship, that hasn’t shown up on tracking yet so was wondering
Appreciate the reply

Last edited:
Back