Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Hello guys,

All international orders placed from today can be shipped only after the break, so after the 8th october.

Customers can keep placing international orders as far as they are aware that these are preorders, which means it will ship after the Asia games 8th october and under another condition: the order cannot be modified or refunded.

So if you placed an order, you can't come and say, can I add 1 kit bpc? can we cancel the preorder? This will avoid wasting time.

One product can be shipped during the break it's tirzepatide, and by express only. In fact the Qingdao warehouse will be closed, so we sent some tirzepatide to express shipping company, and it have reship policy.

In the meantime you can place your domestic orders without a problem, from US, EU, Canada and Australian warehouses.
We stocked enough products and more are on the way.

Hello guys,

All international orders placed from today can be shipped only after the break, so after the 8th october.

Customers can keep placing international orders as far as they are aware that these are preorders, which means it will ship after the Asia games 8th october and under another condition: the order cannot be modified or refunded.

So if you placed an order, you can't come and say, can I add 1 kit bpc? can we cancel the preorder? This will avoid wasting time.

One product can be shipped during the break it's tirzepatide, and by express only. In fact the Qingdao warehouse will be closed, so we sent some tirzepatide to express shipping company, and it have reship policy.

In the meantime you can place your domestic orders without a problem, from US, EU, Canada and Australian warehouses.
We stocked enough products and more are on the way.
Will Australia domestic ever have any other oils available ?

It is important to know that this break is for the good of everyone, on the one hand we are strengthening the security side of our warehouse, and it will be an opportunity to review our negative points, the points to improve.

We will add new products, review the prices of certain products, QSC will always be the first choice of the buyers, and we are working to make it a one stop shop, so a new product category is planned to be added.

We are going to particularly review the speed of answers point, I receive an average of 400-500 emails per day at the moment, which has slowed down my responses up to 48 hours sometimes, so firstly, we will send you your identification codes systematically with your trackings, this will save me from emails like "send me IDs pls" then we will add help and a channel for rapid response soon.

It is important to know that this break is for the good of everyone, on the one hand we are strengthening the security side of our warehouse, and it will be an opportunity to review our negative points, the points to improve.

We will add new products, review the prices of certain products, QSC will always be the first choice of the buyers, and we are working to make it a one stop shop, so a new product category is planned to be added.

We are going to particularly review the speed of answers point, I receive an average of 400-500 emails per day at the moment, which has slowed down my responses up to 48 hours sometimes, so firstly, we will send you your identification codes systematically with your trackings, this will save me from emails like "send me IDs pls" then we will add help and a channel for rapid response soon.
Thank you

Have you send any recent orders to Brazil (late July, august or September)? How is the seizure rate? Did it increase?
We had changes in our importing system, so anything declared related to cosmetics are going to ANVISA and the taxes are way more frequent than before.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

and it will be an opportunity to review our negative points, the points to improve.

I have a suggestion, you could upload the newest price list to a fixed domain like sigmachemical.com.cn/pricelist.pdf or if you can't upload it to the official domain for whatever reason, buy another domain just for the price list and edit it into your first post.

It could realistically save up to 10-15% retards asking for the price list.

Excited for new changes.

Any info on that new category?

Any ETA on HCG return to US? Breakfast today consisted of an egg sandwich (whole wheat bagel, 3 whole eggs, mayo, lettuce, tomato) and a smorgasbord of hash browns and egg whites until I filled a bowl 50/50. Thank you for your time

Hello,

tirzepatide, semaglutide and retatrutide can be purchased during the break and will be sent by express (with reship policy)

ETA is 1-5 days usually.

For GLP-1 orders, in order to lower the traffic on the emails, I suggest that customers who wants to buy or ask about these products to contact the whatsaap number:

Code:
+86 16503300980

Or the telegram: tracyqsc

Let's keep emails for steroids, peptides and HGH orders:
sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn

I always ask for raw powder, and in the last month I lost 2 orders or something changed at customs in my country

sou brasileiro tb irmao, só to usando ingles para não poluir o forum

last time i've ordered powder was last year, more than +40grams, no issues. maybe stealth wasnt good from ppl. qingdao is pretty good at stealth

Very excited, such a great company, we thank you for all your efforts

International order touchdown today in the u.s. in good shape, everything there. Ordered aug 27th. Waiting for product ID. Looking forward to getting that with the tracking information. Thank you Qsc / Tracy.

Back