Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Hello guys,

All international orders placed from today can be shipped only after the break, so after the 8th october.

Customers can keep placing international orders as far as they are aware that these are preorders, which means it will ship after the Asia games 8th october and under another condition: the order cannot be modified or refunded.

So if you placed an order, you can't come and say, can I add 1 kit bpc? can we cancel the preorder? This will avoid wasting time.

One product can be shipped during the break it's tirzepatide, and by express only. In fact the Qingdao warehouse will be closed, so we sent some tirzepatide to express shipping company, and it have reship policy.

In the meantime you can place your domestic orders without a problem, from US, EU, Canada and Australian warehouses.
We stocked enough products and more are on the way.
Oh here it is. Thanks ❤️ ill survive till 8.october lol

Did you test the melanotan 1 after?

How did that turn out?

Would love to see the test results?
MT1 made me a black man in 7 days... from skin type 2... shit's legit.

First time I took MT1 from QSC, I was pissing invisible blood. This turned out to be kidney stones.

I took MT1 again, same doses, and I ended up not pissing out blood again. I have my urine tested by a urologist to make sure.

Never got it tested... but maybe I will some day.

First time I took MT1 from QSC, I was pissing invisible blood. This turned out to be kidney stones.

I took MT1 again, same doses, and I ended up not pissing out blood again. I have my urine tested by a urologist to make sure.

Sounds like you're not meant to be black.

A real black man?

Or do you still have the same micro penis?

Sounds like you're not meant to be black.
What I'm saying is the MT1 didn't cause me to piss blood. Kidney stones did, and they were from something else. My urologist helped fix it. Second round of MT1 caused no side effects.

I tan quickly without MT1, but with MT1 it was 10x faster. Crazy stuff. It also protected me from sun burn! Good stuff.
A real black man?

Or do you still have the same micro penis?
I still got the micro penis, but at least it's a black micro penis! No BBC here, just a BC.

Last edited:
A hooker walks into the room and sees her John with his pants around his ankles, and a micro penis that Gigantic would laugh at.

She says "Who do you expect to please with that little thing?"

The John gives the only appropriate answer -- "Me."

It is important to know that this break is for the good of everyone, on the one hand we are strengthening the security side of our warehouse, and it will be an opportunity to review our negative points, the points to improve.

We will add new products, review the prices of certain products, QSC will always be the first choice of the buyers, and we are working to make it a one stop shop, so a new product category is planned to be added.

We are going to particularly review the speed of answers point, I receive an average of 400-500 emails per day at the moment, which has slowed down my responses up to 48 hours sometimes, so firstly, we will send you your identification codes systematically with your trackings, this will save me from emails like "send me IDs pls" then we will add help and a channel for rapid response soon.
This is great news. Look forward to the mentioned improvements and excited about speedier and better customer service. Coupled with a great product everything will be great! Interested to see what thr new product line will be...

You need to relax
Paid a week ago for a domestic order (Germany to Germany), still no tracking. Makes me fucking mad, not gonna lie.
Every day always the same boring ones; YOU MUST WAIT FOR THE TRACKING TO BE SENT TO YOU

as he has said several times, he receives 400/500 emails a day, he tries to do his best and respond to everyone, the prices are the best, the products are the same, why do you have to have all this anxiety?

Every day always the same boring ones; YOU MUST WAIT FOR THE TRACKING TO BE SENT TO YOU

as he has said several times, he receives 400/500 emails a day, he tries to do his best and respond to everyone, the prices are the best, the products are the same, why do you have to have all this anxiety?

It pisses me off because it's a domestic order, otherwise i wouldn't care.

If he can cash out my crypto within 10 minutes after me sending the money, i'm sure it should be possible to give the order to the warehouse within a week.

Paid a week ago for a domestic order (Germany to Germany), still no tracking. Makes me fucking mad, not gonna lie.
Sometimes some products is just delivered or will be delivered in the next 2-3 days to the warehouse, so we already accept the order.

It takes some time also between receiving the new stock and beginning of shipments.

Just ordered 5 kits of gh. First time I’ve been on Meso in a couple years. Went back and read a large majority of this thread. Seems like a great source. Will be checking out the pre made Mast e and test e soon one I run out of my current stash.

Back