Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

It’s available international probably. Lots of people have had issues with the glutathione because it seems to be overly acidic so I would wait until that’s resolved unless your willing to try and buffer it with a 0.8% NaOH solution to get into the right pH range.

L carnitine protocols are everywhere. Chase irons sells it as well and has talked about it very often, I would do a little digging there. Many options.

There is no reship service to Canada now.

Only China Post, Post NL and Canada special line.
UPS special line (reship service) isn't offered.

Canada special line takes 2-3 weeks
Post NL 1 month average (used for orders that includes liquids only)
China Post something between 3 and 8 weeks, random.

No more reship service, that's unfortunate :(

So what would be the safest option to use when ordering 1kg+ and the 20% insurance only covers 1 reship correct?

Canada customs is stricter than my mother inlaw so I would just like to do everything as safe as possible and not be one of the unlucky few who gets the reahip snagged as well.

Tnx :)

So what would be the safest option to use when ordering 1kg+ and the 20% insurance only covers 1 reship correct?

Canada customs is stricter than my mother inlaw so I would just like to do everything as safe as possible and not be one of the unlucky few who gets the reahip snagged as well.

Safe as possible? Use special line? But yea no reship kinda suck

You might have to break down your order so your loss won't be that bad. I've been lucky so far, 4 out of 4 on raws just using regular shipping, under 1 kg orders though.

My last seizures were a decade ago, and those we're amps.

There is no reship service to Canada now.

Only China Post, Post NL and Canada special line.
UPS special line (reship service) isn't offered.

Canada special line takes 2-3 weeks
Post NL 1 month average (used for orders that includes liquids only)
China Post something between 3 and 8 weeks, random.
Well fak.
Must be getting sticky again...

You might have to break down your order so your loss won't be that bad. I've been lucky so far, 4 out of 4 on raws just using regular shipping, under 1 kg orders though.

My last seizures were a decade ago, and those we're amps.

Probably a sound idea!

During this period, seizures to Canada via China Post are very rare.

confused on the difference between special line and reship service. as the special line is reship service, no?.... or what they mean is dont pay insurance as there will be no reshipping if snagged special line or otherwise.

confused on the difference between special line and reship service. as the special line is reship service, no?.... or what they mean is dont pay insurance as there will be no reshipping if snagged special line or otherwise.
UPS Special line is the reship service for canadians, where customer don't receive seizure letter if seized and have no risk on the buyer.
This line is temporary suspended.

Reship insurance is 20% of total cost added to the order to be eligible for reship no matter the line used (china post, canada post special line, post nl)

IC so what's the difference between UPS special line and canada special line? Canada special line is what than exactly? not reshipment service(no customs)? or just not as fast as the UPS special line??

thanks

IC so what's the difference between UPS special line and canada special line? Canada special line is what than exactly? not reshipment service(no customs)? or just not as fast as the UPS special line??

thanks
yes not as safe as UPS special line, especially for big parcels, UPS special line is perfect for big size parcels, it's shipped from USA. So canadian customs risk is very low.
Canada post special line is a direct line China Canada, so it's fast often parcels take 2 weeks. It have a good clearance rate, close to China Post. Good for medium size parcels 3-5 kgs.

Back