Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

This is not completely false. If you get 192 GH there is a risk that your body can start producing GH antibodies, worst case your body also doesn't recognize your own growth hormone anymore. Only use 191 GH. People also like to claim that every GH is the same, but even between 191 GH you can have one that bloats you up, and one that doesn't. Growth hormone is weird man.
This has been shown you will not get any such thing, not one lab test showed this was a true aspect of hgh, all were normal hgh, not some weird variant.

Can we order Tirzepatide from international warehouse right now?
I said, when customer order tirz 10mg / 15mg or semaglutide 5mg , alone or together with no other products with, it will be sent by express during the break. So you are not an exception.
Yes, but it's in stock domestic. My package came in 2 days after paying, you can't get any quicker. You just have to buy 2 kits which are $320 each after shipping, cheaper than buying intl after reship.

Yes, but it's in stock domestic. My package came in 2 days after paying, you can't get any quicker. You just have to buy 2 kits which are $320 each after shipping, cheaper than buying intl after reship.
That’s exactly what I was i needed to know. Thanks brother sending them an email now! Appreciate you

Anyone have issues with the GH pen? Mine every so often will leak gh in the thread area where the pen needles screws on. Happens when I’m injecting, I can see liquid being pushed around the thread area of the needle. Not a lot but enough to be noticed.

Anyone have issues with the GH pen? Mine every so often will leak gh in the thread area where the pen needles screws on. Happens when I’m injecting, I can see liquid being pushed around the thread area of the needle. Not a lot but enough to be noticed.
Sounds like the cartridge isn’t seated properly for some reason but hard to say without seeing it. Maybe try removing and re-seating it?

Sounds like the cartridge isn’t seated properly for some reason but hard to say without seeing it. Maybe try removing and re-seating it?
I’m on my 5th cartridge and all are doing the same. Anyone have issue maybe the needle is too fine? I’m using 4mm x 32G. Not sure if it’s causing over pressure

I’m on my 5th cartridge and all are doing the same. Anyone have issue maybe the needle is too fine? I’m using 4mm x 32G. Not sure if it’s causing over pressure
I use the same and haven’t noticed that. I have noticed a drop on the end of the needle when I take it out no matter if I count to ten. Presumably just gravity.

Tesamorelin - it’s supposed to be injected subq in the abdomen, but does anyone inject it somewhere else or IM? If so, is it working just a well?

Back