Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

D
DES actually builds muscle the moment you start using it, unlike LR3, PEG MGF and MGF. I like making leaps in my goals through multiple pathways instead of just blasting a ton of gear upfront. The more stuff I can use in small amounts (trt test, bit of mast or primo, higher GH, lantus and log as needed, LR3 twice a week on high carb days lagging body parts) the more runway I have to up the dose with less sides
Damn now I want some

Fast shipping again, domestic and reship both touched down today so 15 days international and 6 days domestic if I count the weekend. Did end up with two kits of test C + 1 primo instead of the Test + Mast + Primo I ordered though…so hopefully can get that resolved relatively quickly.

Regardless, guess I’m more than set on test for the foreseeable future at least…

sigma claiming they didnt receive my money, just been to my local bank and they claim it did went through... transfer done on the 14th they said if it wouldnt have been transferred to their account bc of any issues i would already have been refunded. anyone ever been in the same shoes? (Eu-eu transfer)

sigma claiming they didnt receive my money, ust been to my local bank and they claim it did went through... transfer done on the 14th they said if it wouldnt have been transferred to their account bc of any issues i would already have been refunded. anyone ever been in the same shoes? (Eu-eu transfer)
finally went through it seems like, issue solved i'll never use bank transfer again lol

3 days US domestic for Test, BU, and NPP. USPS did break 3 vials of the BU though. :(
Nothing more depressing than opening up a package and have the oil leaking everywhere.

Can anyone comment on the effectiveness of the HGH…I only ask bc a buddy was saying Chinese hgh is good for one cycle and then all the other cycles you get zero results. Any truth to that here?
This is not completely false. If you get 192 GH there is a risk that your body can start producing GH antibodies, worst case your body also doesn't recognize your own growth hormone anymore. Only use 191 GH. People also like to claim that every GH is the same, but even between 191 GH you can have one that bloats you up, and one that doesn't. Growth hormone is weird man.

Back