Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

guys with more experience- is it normal for international payments to take up to a week to go through or should i complain at my bank?

Lol so many gear hoarders here, I'm thinking I could go down for manufacturing with my 500g test and about a gram of various compounds, then you guys talk about 1 grand worth per order.

I share my homebrews with cousins too lol. I'm guessing most are doing grams cycle a week eh.

Lol so many gear hoarders here, I'm thinking I could go down for manufacturing with my 500g test and about a gram of various compounds, then you guys talk about 1 grand worth per order.

I share my homebrews with cousins too lol. I'm guessing most are doing grams cycle a week eh.

Man it’s a nice thing to be able to hook up your fam and close friends like that. I do the same, brew up enough to fill a few 50mL jugs and give ‘em out as stocking stuffers at Xmas lol. (My family is fun haha)

Can anyone comment on the effectiveness of the HGH…I only ask bc a buddy was saying Chinese hgh is good for one cycle and then all the other cycles you get zero results. Any truth to that here?

Can anyone comment on the effectiveness of the HGH…I only ask bc a buddy was saying Chinese hgh is good for one cycle and then all the other cycles you get zero results. Any truth to that here?
Nah man my wife and I both been running QSC HGH for almost 2 years straight and it works great still.

Guilty of this lol

Your buddy is dumb. As long as the hgh is real it will continue to work. And this sources hgh is very good "Chinese generic" hgh. It works wonderful every time. Your buddy might of been confused by getting water retention from a certain batch or color top and then got a different batch or different color top and didn't get the water retention that next cycle and wrote it off as it stopped working like a dumbass.

Back