Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Qq doesn't say insurance price on the special line for Canada. Is it back to guaranteed or still with the additional 20% for single reship?

Day 147 of asking QSC if IGF1-DES will ever be back in stock lol.

In all seriousness, looking forward to glutathione and retatrutide testing. And of course DES once they bring it back. Seems like there’s a drought on DES on the market
Doesn't Glycine combine with Cystein in the body to make glutathione. So couldn't you just supplement Glycine? What are the benefits of injections?

I have still nothing. Paid with bank transfer on september the 4th. :(
No feedback since sunday, no tracking, no nothing.
Dude shut the fuck up already. Bank transfers take a lot longer to process than any of the other offered payment methods. Tracy already explained this to us.

Ya’ll new folks need to shut the fuck up and read a bit more before you start spouting your mouth off. It’s getting real irritating.

I have still nothing. Paid with bank transfer on september the 4th. :(
No feedback since sunday, no tracking, no nothing.

Since you got a reply on sunday i wouldn't worry that your order was forgotten or something. Looks like they restocked now, so you should get your tracking soon too hopefully.

Dude shut the fuck up already. Bank transfers take a lot longer to process than any of the other offered payment methods. Tracy already explained this to us.

Ya’ll new folks need to shut the fuck up and read a bit more before you start spouting your mouth off. It’s getting real irritating.
Suck a cock, queer!

Since you got a reply on sunday i wouldn't worry that your order was forgotten or something. Looks like they restocked now, so you should get your tracking soon too hopefully.
Okay. I wait.

Back