Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

After a long, rough day today.. I just want to say Thank You for the Entertainment

Game Show Thank You GIF by Kinda Funny

A lot of the side conversations could be done in DM, you guys are weird with going off topic so much
How about you make an agenda for acceptable topics that may be discussed?

You might be weird for thinking there is a topic in the first place?

What’s the topic?
Cap colors? Emails sent? Asking what’s in stock when there is a giant list naming each and every item currently in stock?

What would please you?

You do realize that literally nothing needs to be discussed right?
The list has all the products available , has all the contact info, the product id or issues are all handled though email. Tracy can post the list and not one single message needs to be posted here and everything will be 100% fine. So really its all bullshit lol

Last edited:
You don't want junk from China showing up randomly?
I don't think you know how reship works.
You don't get anything from China showing up randomly. Think more about the word reship and less about the word China. I have ordered a ton from this source via reship to US and never once got a package from China. :oops:
Not to state the obvious here but everything this source sells comes from China.
Not sure why you think the stuff you ordered domestic is fine but the international stuff is junk from China.
The package origin dumbass. Of course the shit comes from China. It's the whole reason I do Reship. The onus is not on me as far as customs and I don't have a package originally listed as China

Some idiots don't know that when they choose bank transfer as payment option it can take few days to be received, during these days stocks can change.

For example this retarded who's been whinning, his bank transfer was received Wednesday, and sustanon was freshly restocked domestic, most of guys who ordered sustanon EU domestic got their trackings only this beginning of this week.
why don't they use BITCOIN? they are fast/instant and safe
sometimes I just don't understand people

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

Im curious why QSC makes oils and peptides but no pills of any kind like oral steroids, estrogen blockers and pct? Some legal issue in China?
Hmmm I bet in the 50,00000000 pages it’s never been brought up once ?! Or maybe like an intelligent fucking human one could do as they do in the real world, google it or on here hit the god dam search bar and type in orals or pills ?! Oh shit that would actually probably work !!

Back