Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Need some advice from y'all while I wait to hear back from Tracy/assistant.

Ordered a kit of tirzepatide domestic reship. Just got the tracking and it's DHL straight from China. Also in that email I was told the delivery address was bad (it's not I checked to make sure it's still valid at the post office) and DHL can't deliver it

Was toldby Tracy/assistant to contact DHL to resolve. I saw in the thread they're shipping solo tirz kits via express and eating the cost. While I appreciate that. Theres a reason I order domestic reship and that reason is so I don't have junk from China showing up randomly.

What do y'all think. Gonna wait for Tracy regardless but would any of you call?
I'm having a different problem

I placed an order last week (domestic)

the track was sent to me the next day but the package has been in its initial state since September 15th

Order data transmitted electronically.

Has this happened to anyone before?

I'm having a different problem

I placed an order last week (domestic)

the track was sent to me the next day but the package has been in its initial state since September 15th

Order data transmitted electronically.

Has this happened to anyone before?
It's only been a few days, chill. My situation is nothing like your situation. Go back to fucking Reddit. Hasn't even been 3 full business days

EDIT: I wanted to add since I didn't in my OP. I ordered around 2 weeks ago. I didn't just order a few days ago. This is around when I normally would have received it and was contacted by Tracy regarding an issue. He got no further emails from me until then.

View attachment 266214

I said I wouldn’t hop on HGH until I could run it for a year minimum. Thanks to Qsc I’ve amassed over 2000iu, along with some test and primo…and var.. and sema…and tirz… I sure am a sucker for a bulk deal.
Looks like I’ll be able to check out for a bit.
Did they come with the rx stickers? I've never got that before. Never any labels

If you believe you have an urgent problem or situation like late tracking of 10 days or so that wasn't answered by email, you can send a whatsaap : +86 16503300980

If you send me a message about ID I won't answer it, just wait for the email answer, it's my assistant who send product identification and replies are within 24-48 hours.

I wouldn't give a fuck if this was an international order. I'm talking about EU domestic, or even Germany to Germany domestic. I know of at least one other case where there was no tracking provided after 10 days, also within Germany.

The whole point of ordering domestic is to get your shit within a week, max. It's for urgent orders. If a source isn't reliable it should be called out, other members actually want to know how long they have to wait for their product.

This thing of posting only positive good boy experiences because otherwise you fear being blacklisted by the source is a joke and needs to stop.
Hold your titles tough guy, go bug the vendor through email would crying here about tracking number help any of us?

A positive review is product quality and delivery not when tracking was provided, call them out all you want but you're just sounding like an impatient bitch who wants his drugs now.

would crying here about tracking number help any of us?

Yes, it does help.

It shows other members and possible buyers what to expect when dealing with this source. There are enough members with similar problems, they just don't speak out because they don't want to bother with source cock suckers like you or are afraid of being blacklisted. It says a lot about you if you think it's normal to wait up to 2 weeks or more for a domestic order.

And I wouldn't post in here if I would have got an actual answer from the source.

mj popcorn GIF

Yes, it does help.

It shows other members and possible buyers what to expect when dealing with this source. There are enough members with similar problems, they just don't speak out because they don't want to bother with source cock suckers like you or are afraid of being blacklisted. It says a lot about you if you think it's normal to wait up to 2 weeks or more for a domestic order.

And I wouldn't post in here if I would have got an actual answer from the source.
simple solution.... Don't use this source again :p

It takes as long as it takes Bro, I'd rather the source keep solid OpSec in place to protect themselves and their longevity, then rush orders out!

And domestic isn't about speed at ALL! Its about the source taking on the customs RISK of landing it domestically so that risk isn't on us!

Yes, it does help.

Still whining about the domestic order taking long lol. Yeah since right before they went on break things are starting to get backed up a little.bit. trust me man I get it, we all get anxious about our orders. And yes domestic orders are usually fast. But if the wait is.bothering you this much, find a new source and stop complaining. Most of us understand this isn't Amazon we are buying from and sometimes things take long but obviously you don't.

Need some advice from y'all while I wait to hear back from Tracy/assistant.

Ordered a kit of tirzepatide domestic reship. Just got the tracking and it's DHL straight from China. Also in that email I was told the delivery address was bad (it's not I checked to make sure it's still valid at the post office) and DHL can't deliver it

Was toldby Tracy/assistant to contact DHL to resolve. I saw in the thread they're shipping solo tirz kits via express and eating the cost. While I appreciate that. Theres a reason I order domestic reship and that reason is so I don't have junk from China showing up randomly.

What do y'all think. Gonna wait for Tracy regardless but would any of you call?
You don't want junk from China showing up randomly?
I don't think you know how reship works.
You don't get anything from China showing up randomly. Think more about the word reship and less about the word China. I have ordered a ton from this source via reship to US and never once got a package from China. :oops:
Not to state the obvious here but everything this source sells comes from China.
Not sure why you think the stuff you ordered domestic is fine but the international stuff is junk from China.

I wouldn't give a fuck if this was an international order. I'm talking about EU domestic, or even Germany to Germany domestic. I know of at least one other case where there was no tracking provided after 10 days, also within Germany.

The whole point of ordering domestic is to get your shit within a week, max. It's for urgent orders. If a source isn't reliable it should be called out, other members actually want to know how long they have to wait for their product.

This thing of posting only positive good boy experiences because otherwise you fear being blacklisted by the source is a joke and needs to stop.
That's complete nonsense. There's no rule anywhere or common knowledge that domestic orders are in your hands in under a week. The point of a domestic order is so you don't have to take the risk of customs. And the domestic orders usually are faster than interX orders. Stop your complaining cuz nobody cares. You sound like a little whiny teenager thats a sarm goblin waiting for.his sarms on reddit.

You guys got scammed already lol. Common guys, plan your shit better, give your order ample allowance. If you have to order 6 months earlier do it to avoid this nonsense, this is what's frustrating to look at.

All international suppliers should put a disclaimer, to weed out impatient customers. Either you learn the virtue or order somewhere else.
These are facts, I don’t know everyone’s specific scenario. But for the most part just give it time. It isn’t Amazon prrime its an international order.

Back