Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Thank you Tracy ..
Hgh local order placed , confirmed , paid for and tracker received , oh ya and that’s all In same morning lol… Amazon who !

Need some advice from y'all while I wait to hear back from Tracy/assistant.

Ordered a kit of tirzepatide domestic reship. Just got the tracking and it's DHL straight from China. Also in that email I was told the delivery address was bad (it's not I checked to make sure it's still valid at the post office) and DHL can't deliver it

Was toldby Tracy/assistant to contact DHL to resolve. I saw in the thread they're shipping solo tirz kits via express and eating the cost. While I appreciate that. Theres a reason I order domestic reship and that reason is so I don't have junk from China showing up randomly.

What do y'all think. Gonna wait for Tracy regardless but would any of you call?

Need some advice from y'all while I wait to hear back from Tracy/assistant.

Ordered a kit of tirzepatide domestic reship. Just got the tracking and it's DHL straight from China. Also in that email I was told the delivery address was bad (it's not I checked to make sure it's still valid at the post office) and DHL can't deliver it

Was toldby Tracy/assistant to contact DHL to resolve. I saw in the thread they're shipping solo tirz kits via express and eating the cost. While I appreciate that. Theres a reason I order domestic reship and that reason is so I don't have junk from China showing up randomly.

What do y'all think. Gonna wait for Tracy regardless but would any of you call?
That's not the issue, delivery address is incomplete according to DHL, they tried to deliver so it's not a customs stade, and express have a pass rate close to domestic reship, I gave you clear instructions, contact DHL, get your parcel. If you don't do that in time, the parcel will be returned. There is no advice to take here or extra email to send me.

That's not the issue, delivery address is incomplete according to DHL, they tried to deliver so it's not a customs stade, and express have a pass rate close to domestic reship, I gave you clear instructions, contact DHL, get your parcel. If you don't do that in time, the parcel will be returned. There is no advice to take here or extra email to send me.
I can't call them because they're going to want to verify with a phone number that's not mine because I didn't give you one because it was supposed to be domestic reship (what I paid for) and come USPS.

This is a valid address I've given you for other orders and I cannot rectify this.

They let me confirm with the address but they said it's a physical address not possible box

Last edited:
IMG_2766.jpeg

I said I wouldn’t hop on HGH until I could run it for a year minimum. Thanks to Qsc I’ve amassed over 2000iu, along with some test and primo…and var.. and sema…and tirz… I sure am a sucker for a bulk deal.
Looks like I’ll be able to check out for a bit.

L
Thank you Tracy ..
Hgh local order placed , confirmed , paid for and tracker received , oh ya and that’s all In same morning lol… Amazon who !
Lucky you. I’ve been waiting 5 days for a tracking number for EU domestic order just for Tracy to ask me (again) what my address is. Just my personal experience. Maybe it’s bcs I paid on Alibaba idk

This guy is a clown. When I was reselling. QSC tren hex he messaged me saying it wasn't real cause parabolan comes as 76mg/ml. He wasn't even in the states/potential customer. Just messaged to talk shit
You got a big yap I only asked fir help to identify my products and I ask you sigma not you

You guys got scammed already lol. Common guys, plan your shit better, give your order ample allowance. If you have to order 6 months earlier do it to avoid this nonsense, this is what's frustrating to look at.

All international suppliers should put a disclaimer, to weed out impatient customers. Either you learn the virtue or order somewhere else.

I wouldn't give a fuck if this was an international order. I'm talking about EU domestic, or even Germany to Germany domestic. I know of at least one other case where there was no tracking provided after 10 days, also within Germany.

The whole point of ordering domestic is to get your shit within a week, max. It's for urgent orders. If a source isn't reliable it should be called out, other members actually want to know how long they have to wait for their product.

This thing of posting only positive good boy experiences because otherwise you fear being blacklisted by the source is a joke and needs to stop.

Back