Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Yes, it does help.

It shows other members and possible buyers what to expect when dealing with this source. There are enough members with similar problems, they just don't speak out because they don't want to bother with source cock suckers like you or are afraid of being blacklisted. It says a lot about you if you think it's normal to wait up to 2 weeks or more for a domestic order.

And I wouldn't post in here if I would have got an actual answer from the source.
Maybe you should check my posts against this source. You're just an impatient customer, just like those Karen's in the McDonald's line lol.

If you are afraid of being blacklisted by a source you need to up your vendor list because your noob is showing out.

And stop crying like a bitch, this forum is for legitimate concerns not your inconvenience and go suck on a fat cock like you always keep mentioning.

Some idiots don't know that when they choose bank transfer as payment option it can take few days to be received, during these days stocks can change.

For example this retarded who's been whinning, his bank transfer was received Wednesday, and sustanon was freshly restocked domestic, most of guys who ordered sustanon EU domestic got their trackings only this beginning of this week.

Some idiots don't know that when they choose bank transfer as payment option it can take few days to be received, during these days stocks can change.

For example this retarded who's been whinning, his bank transfer was received Wednesday, and sustanon was freshly restocked domestic, most of guys who ordered sustanon EU domestic got their trackings only this beginning of this week.
lol He’s back …. Hahaha

Yeah, sure. It was Test C raw btw.

Attachments

• a.png
    a.png
    60.1 KB · Views: 228
Last edited:
Back