Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Maybe you should check my posts against this source. You're just an impatient customer, just like those Karen's in the McDonald's line lol.

If you are afraid of being blacklisted by a source you need to up your vendor list because your noob is showing out.

And stop crying like a bitch, this forum is for legitimate concerns not your inconvenience and go suck on a fat cock like you always keep mentioning.
The DYEL gatekeeping dweebs like this have gotten far more annoying than the reddit zoomers

I can say that after the trouble I had with my e-mails not being read, my order finally went through and I got my package just after a week of payment. So if you have trouble with making an order, keep resending e-mails every 48-72 hours I guess.

Day 147 of asking QSC if IGF1-DES will ever be back in stock lol.

In all seriousness, looking forward to glutathione and retatrutide testing. And of course DES once they bring it back. Seems like there’s a drought on DES on the market

The DYEL gatekeeping dweebs like this have gotten far more annoying than the reddit zoomers
50 percent of the guys are here for quick trills, not lifestyle. 10 years will be interesting when those who chose trt for life in their teens, on a whim, will have to live with their decisions. Do you, it's your body but have some thought, just because it's easy doesn't mean it doesn't have consequences.

Nobody is gatekeeping anything lol. You can do any drugs you want, even the gods can't stop you from doing so. If you're crying about it that's on you too.

Last edited:
Mast E restock to the U.S. timing?

Kind of bummed I ordered last week and got a pay now email and paid only to be told this week too bad it’s out stock.

In all seriousness, looking forward to glutathione and retatrutide testing. And of course DES once they bring it back. Seems like there’s a drought on DES on the market
You were waiting so long you pissed in your pajamas.

I don't think it was a big seller.

Price list ?
Frequently Asked Questions
(Compiled from reading many pages, my own experiences and mistakes)

ORDERING

Who should i email?
- sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn

Where is the latest price list?
- Check the first message here

What payment methods are available?
- Bank transfer (euro, us dollar, aus dollar), Wechat, Paysend, Wise, Alibaba, Bitcoin, USDT, Eth, USDC

Can i mix vials when ordering? 10 vials of one kind is too much!
- No, products are only sold as kits of 10 vials.

No answer, can i email you 10 times per day to get a faster reply?
- No, wait a minimum of 24-48 hours if you dont get an answer.

I want to buy international because its cheaper!
- You can only buy international products that arent sold domestic or when domestic is out of stock.

How to order?
1 - Email sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn stating which products you want from the list and quantity, also from which warehouse and which payment method you would like.
2 - Wait for quote
3 - Make payment, send receipt of payment if you have one and write your FULL address (name written same way as in your ID, street name, street number, floor, block, apartment, door... city, state/region, postal code, country) and also include phone number for delivery agency.
4 - Wait for tracking and relax

DELIVERY

I already paid, do i get confirmation of payment?
- No, just wait and you will get a tracking number.

My tracking number doesnt show any information!
- Tracking info might not show or update instantly, give it some time, could be days. As long as you got a tracking number things are on the move and you will receive your parcel.

What is the difference between PostNL and Special Line?
- Special line minimizes customs risk. Its first sent from QSC to somewhere in your world region and from there its forwarded to your house. Special line is recommended, also takes a long time to show tracking updates.

I received my order but dont know what is each product!
- If you ordered domestic - email sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn writing SKU LIST on the email subject
- If you ordered international - email sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn asking for ID and providing your tracking number so they know who you are and what your order was.

How long does delivery take?
- This may vary but estimates are: US domestic less than a week, EU domestic about a week, International 2-4 weeks.
Great post to keep down clutter

Back