Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

It’s already discounted at kg

Qsc already competitive, and price has remained sam
Hammertime, since you are just as retarded as Eagles' fans, you should receive zero bulk order discounts as well.

I am a hot, sexy, fine ass Cowboys' fan (as are all Cowboys' fans)....therefore, I should receive QSC's very best bulk order discount.

Last edited:
Day 147 of asking QSC if IGF1-DES will ever be back in stock lol.

In all seriousness, looking forward to glutathione and retatrutide testing. And of course DES once they bring it back. Seems like there’s a drought on DES on the market
Dude, you gotta tell us why you love des so much. Never used it myself

A question noone has ever asked QSC is how much of a discount for bulk orders ? Like for example $1,000 orders.......$1,500........$2,000......$2,500 ?
That's not bulk orders, that's small average order ^^

We offer degressive prices per item, the more you buy from an item, the more it gets cheaper per unit price

example HGH
$55/kit
10 kits $52
20 kits $50
100 kits $45/kit
Total cost of the orders doesn't matter and don't make you eligible for a discount even if the total is $100,000

That's not bulk orders, that's small average order ^^

We offer degressive prices per item, the more you buy from an item, the more it gets cheaper per unit price

example HGH
$55/kit
10 kits $52
20 kits $50
100 kits $45/kit
Total cost of the orders doesn't matter and don't make you eligible for a discount even if the total is $100,000
I never saw any "degressive offers" from you on your finished oils for like say 10 kits of Test Cyp 250 or 100 kits of Test Cyp 250 (ie 1 Kit of Test Cyp 250 for $70 / 10 kits of Test Cyp for $630 / 100 kits of Test Cyp for $6,000.

Do you have any "degressive offers" on your oils ? ie like for 10 kits or 20 kits or 50 kits ? Thank you.

I never saw any "degressive offers" from you for like say 10 kits of Test Cyp 250 or 100 kits of Test Cyp 250 (ie 1 Kit of Test Cyp 250 for $70 / 10 kits of Test Cyp for $630 / 100 kits of Test Cyp for $6,000.

Do you have any "degressive offers" on your oils ? ie like for 10 kits or 20 kits or 50 kits ? Thank you.
yes we have them, but it's rare when someone orders 50 or 100 kits test C at once, so not worth putting them in the list.

Back