Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Received my domestic order 13 days after payment. Shipped yesterday, received today (Germany to Germany). Everything good, the Test C brewed perfectly at 300mg/ml in MCT with 2BA/20BB, no PIP.

Received my domestic order 13 days after payment. Shipped yesterday, received today (Germany to Germany). Everything good, the Test C brewed perfectly at 300mg/ml in MCT with 2BA/20BB, no PIP.
Hopefully this will level you up in this little game of ours. There will come a point where you don't even ask for tracking, you'll have enough stock for whatever you need, that the things you order is just for replenishing what you used or sometimes to replace old stock.

Hopefully this will level you up in this little game of ours. There will come a point where you don't even ask for tracking, you'll have enough stock for whatever you need, that the things you order is just for replenishing what you used or sometimes to replace old stock.

lets be fair, prices are very good but understand the guy, 13 days domestic inside his own country is ultra slow, germany is small compared to the US

he can be anxious, specially the first time

i got my parcel from china in 16 days

i suppose he got caught when qsc was restocking the warehouse

Thanks 4 your help, m8 ! :) I have my tracking now.
And @ all these so called "Well known Members" aka Spam-Bots : STFU ! Write ur senseless spam comments on ur Grinder Apps !
What’s your deal with the gays! You seem a little obsessed brother. Careful people might think you in the closet with how much you talk about gay sex.

Plus what I spam on Grindr is between me and my ladyboy friends so…...

You want to get under my skin you’re gonna have to be a lot more creative than that. I somehow doubt you possess the English skills to accomplish anything but embarrassing yourself.

So a friendly suggestion here, better to say nothing than open your mouth again and let everyone know what a fool you are. Good luck

Last edited:
Can anyone comment on the effectiveness of the HGH…I only ask bc a buddy was saying Chinese hgh is good for one cycle and then all the other cycles you get zero results. Any truth to that here?
"Bro science" strikes again brother! As others said, if it worked for the 1st month, its good to go.

lets be fair, prices are very good but understand the guy, 13 days domestic inside his own country is ultra slow, germany is small compared to the US

he can be anxious, specially the first time

i got my parcel from china in 16 days

i suppose he got caught when qsc was restocking the warehouse
Like I said that's what experience is, with all the feedbacks and the transparency brought about by how open steroid trade is nowadays, there is a lot of scrutiny even unfounded on all the sources.

Don't get me wrong, it's great for us consumers, that is why I am always confident not just with this vendor but othera who have huge presence in the forums to not trade their reputations for the measly dollar a small timer brings.

In the end, your order will come, but just like everything else, it is at the mercy of the postal system.

We have advanced so much since the 2000's.

Yes they are faster but you pay us an 8% surplus. You can also do a sepa bank transfer for free.

The guy asked for faster

Usdc doesn't have the 8 percent fee

This is the thing. If you want something fast but not willing to pay a small fee on something already cheap, then you are shit out of luck

Last edited:
Dude, you gotta tell us why you love des so much. Never used it myself
DES actually builds muscle the moment you start using it, unlike LR3, PEG MGF and MGF. I like making leaps in my goals through multiple pathways instead of just blasting a ton of gear upfront. The more stuff I can use in small amounts (trt test, bit of mast or primo, higher GH, lantus and log as needed, LR3 twice a week on high carb days lagging body parts) the more runway I have to up the dose with less sides

The guy asked for faster

Usdc doesn't have the 8 percent fee

This is the thing. If you want something fast but not willing to pay a small fee on something already cheap, then you are shit out of luck
ok, he asked what the best method was. I just expressed an opinion, stay calm. However, no, I am not willing to pay 8% to make a money transfer

Back