Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Received tracking number on Friday for EU domestic order via TNT but as of today 11.30 The shipping number cannot be found. Is this common or anyone have the same issue? Thanks.

Sometimes some products is just delivered or will be delivered in the next 2-3 days to the warehouse, so we already accept the order.

It takes some time also between receiving the new stock and beginning of shipments.

Is Test C raw back to German warehouse? My domestic order was paid 10 days ago, i need to know if I will get it by end of this week.

Has anyone purchased regular HGH kits (vials) and loaded them into sterile empty cartridges to use in a pen ?

I assume you just reconstitute in the standard vile it comes in then draw out and load 3ml at a time , keeping the plain constituted vials in the fridge ?

Has anyone purchased regular HGH kits (vials) and loaded them into sterile empty cartridges to use in a pen ?

I assume you just reconstitute in the standard vile it comes in then draw out and load 3ml at a time , keeping the plain constituted vials in the fridge ?
Use the search.
There's literally threads on it.
Shocking you managed to log in.

You guys got scammed already lol. Common guys, plan your shit better, give your order ample allowance. If you have to order 6 months earlier do it to avoid this nonsense, this is what's frustrating to look at.

All international suppliers should put a disclaimer, to weed out impatient customers. Either you learn the virtue or order somewhere else.

Back