Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

HCG us domestic will be available next week

We also sent the batch for testing and expect the results next week as well from Janoshik

HCG us domestic will be available next week
We also sent the batch for testing and expect the results next week as well from Janoshik
To your knowledge has there been any other tests done on the hgh cartridges other than the 1 test you posted ?

Are you referring to the older studies showing poor oral bioavailability of fat-soluble testosterone esters taken on an empty stomach (which was the "gold standard" to test oral bioavailability)?
There are more recent studies showing a high fat meal greatly increases oral bioavailability.
You still need to take a higher dose, but huge difference compared to taking on an empty stomach.

Peptides are a bit different but recent studies have shown we've been wrong about this, too.

@RiceNKimchi

You’re 100% right about that study showing the high protein meal helps. I just don’t want people to think injecting IM and taking orally are even on the same playing field. Personally, I would never take esterified hormones orally, there just isn’t any point in doing so.

The cartridges work out to be 35 IU/mL, but the numbering on @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals pens is different than other pens so I don't know how many IU per each number on the pen (1-6).

@Karabudjan
The problem with that one is idk if the 6 on that pen are actually 6iu of water or it 6iu of hgh. Assuming it was thought to be 36iu it might be 7iu of hgh since it tested higher.

I never seen these pens. One thing you could do is inject it into a 1ml syringe and see how much it puts in there.
Finally got access to post in underground, so I can post my research results here. Bought 2 kits of cartridges and the pen and had to figure this out.

Short answer: 1.0 on the pen equates to ~8IU on a U-100 syringe.

Long answer: Sacrificed an insulin syringe, pulled the plunger, adjusted to 1.0, fired it into the syringe and used it as a measuring cup. Got 8 IU out of 1.0 on the pen on two test fills.

Other research results: 3 IU of HGH = ~1mg. HGH IU's are dosed as insulin IU's -- U-40 scale. Which means that 1mg is roughly 8 IU, which leads me to believe that the number markings on the pen are mg dosing measurements -- which is how noridtropin pens dose.

You’re 100% right about that study showing the high protein meal helps. I just don’t want people to think injecting IM and taking orally are even on the same playing field. Personally, I would never take esterified hormones orally, there just isn’t any point in doing so.
The only thing I would take orally is the BPC and only if it was for gastric.

The only thing I would take orally is the BPC and only if it was for gastric.

Yeah BPC is the only peptide I would consider taking orally. It may have some conformational protection from the peptidases and highly acidic environment of the intestine just based on where its found naturally in the body.

Finally got access to post in underground, so I can post my research results here. Bought 2 kits of cartridges and the pen and had to figure this out.

Short answer: 1.0 on the pen equates to ~8IU on a U-100 syringe.

Long answer: Sacrificed an insulin syringe, pulled the plunger, adjusted to 1.0, fired it into the syringe and used it as a measuring cup. Got 8 IU out of 1.0 on the pen on two test fills.

Other research results: 3 IU of HGH = ~1mg. HGH IU's are dosed as insulin IU's -- U-40 scale. Which means that 1mg is roughly 8 IU, which leads me to believe that the number markings on the pen are mg dosing measurements -- which is how noridtropin pens dose.

Thank you, sir.

Back