Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Are we able to buy off the US domestic list as of now? 100iu GH kits specifically
If not , when is that possible ?
Yes, during the time that International is shut down for orders and shipping, you can still make US Domestic orders and US Domestic orders are still being shipped. QSC has literally made about (8) or (9) posts about this so please do not be lazy but just look for QSC's posts about this.

Are you referring to the older studies showing poor oral bioavailability of fat-soluble testosterone esters taken on an empty stomach (which was the "gold standard" to test oral bioavailability)?
There are more recent studies showing a high fat meal greatly increases oral bioavailability.
You still need to take a higher dose, but huge difference compared to taking on an empty stomach.

Peptides are a bit different but recent studies have shown we've been wrong about this, too.

@RiceNKimchi
Fat or not there is no comparison to injection mg vs mg

Last edited:
Ohh
Frequently Asked Questions
(Compiled from reading many pages, my own experiences and mistakes)

ORDERING

Who should i email?
- sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn

Where is the latest price list?
- Check the first message here

What payment methods are available?
- Bank transfer (euro, us dollar, aus dollar), Wechat, Paysend, Wise, Alibaba, Bitcoin, USDT, Eth, USDC

Can i mix vials when ordering? 10 vials of one kind is too much!
- No, products are only sold as kits of 10 vials.

No answer, can i email you 10 times per day to get a faster reply?
- No, wait a minimum of 24-48 hours if you dont get an answer.

I want to buy international because its cheaper!
- You can only buy international products that arent sold domestic or when domestic is out of stock.

How to order?
1 - Email sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn stating which products you want from the list and quantity, also from which warehouse and which payment method you would like.
2 - Wait for quote
3 - Make payment, send receipt of payment if you have one and write your FULL address (name written same way as in your ID, street name, street number, floor, block, apartment, door... city, state/region, postal code, country) and also include phone number for delivery agency.
4 - Wait for tracking and relax

DELIVERY

I already paid, do i get confirmation of payment?
- No, just wait and you will get a tracking number.

My tracking number doesnt show any information!
- Tracking info might not show or update instantly, give it some time, could be days. As long as you got a tracking number things are on the move and you will receive your parcel.

What is the difference between PostNL and Special Line?
- Special line minimizes customs risk. Its first sent from QSC to somewhere in your world region and from there its forwarded to your house. Special line is recommended, also takes a long time to show tracking updates.

I received my order but dont know what is each product!
- If you ordered domestic - email sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn writing SKU LIST on the email subject
- If you ordered international - email sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn asking for ID and providing your tracking number so they know who you are and what your order was.

How long does delivery take?
- This may vary but estimates are: US domestic less than a week, EU domestic about a week, International 2-4 weeks.
ohh first page says they take credit card also ‍♂️

I just want to know if my order will be sent after the 8th or if it will come sooner via express? I ordered TIRZEPATIDE only from international warehouse. Payment was sent on 9/14. It’s not a big deal either way. I just would like to know.
Reread my post and you will get your answer and avoid ending in my spam list

Reread my post and you will get your answer and avoid ending in my spam list
I did reread your post but it’s not a black and white answer.

You just said to me

“yes we bear the difference”

but did not say whether it would be sent that way. It’s fine, I’ll just wait around and if I don’t see it in a week then I’ll take that as my answer. No need to spam. This is just a little confusing

I did reread your post but it’s not a black and white answer.

You just said to me

“yes we bear the difference”

but did not say whether it would be sent that way. It’s fine, I’ll just wait around and if I don’t see it in a week then I’ll take that as my answer. No need to spam. This is just a little confusing
I said, when customer order tirz 10mg / 15mg or semaglutide 5mg , alone or together with no other products with, it will be sent by express during the break. So you are not an exception.

Back