Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Has anyone used the 200mg/ml primo from the US warehouse?
I had pip for the first 10 days or so, was doing ED injections .4ml and .3ml test p rotating into 6 diff spots. I started warming it up, and then eventually the pip just stopped. Now it’s virtually pip free without warming etc

Yep. Works as intended. No pip for me.

No PIP.

Have done 1cc (200mg) EOD, 1.5 inch deep, however. VG

Slight soreness next day in delts if doing more than 0.5 cc so I’d only do dels (0.5 inch ) with TRT+ doses of primo. But even that isn’t noticeable as Test-P

QSC’s primo is smooth.

VG is the absolute best for gear , IMO. Have done 2cc of winstrol oil with no issues. Anything more shallow and it’s PIP , even at 1/4 of the dose

Read what I have write. Is not recommended if he want to do it he can do that. That's on him.
I say what I did and hundreds of subq pining later didn't had any issues.
I and many other do the same. Pinning subq is not the same as pining IM.
People who are diabetics and use insulin pen or syringe do the same. They don't change the needle multiple times everyday for the next 30 years or how long they live for.

I take insulin 2 times and sometimes 3 times a day. I don't use 3 different syringe to pin that. I fill the syringe in the morning with what I need for that day and I use it all day And years later I am alive and well. Me and many other.

Is not recommended to do IM injections by yourself but here we are. Thousands of pining later didn't have any issue.

Harm isn't coming from using the same syringe to pin subq. No one got a infection by using the same insulin needle for subq pining.
For example if a wood splinter get in your finger and you manage to get it out right after the finger wil be fine. Subq is different than IM.

But if you want change that needle each time because that's what you suppose to do.
Makes sense. They conducted studies and found that even swabbing the skin is unnecessary.

Received international reship to the U.S. yesterday, well packed with no damage, waiting on raw ID email. Ordered and paid Sep 4th.

Tomorrow officially the holidays will start, so express shipping of tirzepatide 15mg and retatrutide 10mg will resume after the 8th october.

You can keep placing your orders for these and all items in our price list and this will be shipped after the 8th.

Retatrutide is on hot sale ! don't miss it

Domestic orders aren't affected by holidays, you can keep ordering domestic items in a normal way and shipping will continue as well during the chinese holidays.

Back