Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Is there any difference in ordering domestic vs overseas as far as Law Enforcement risk? From my understanding, it’s the same risk since QSC bears the customs risk correct? Another question - is it possible for the reshipper to get busted by customs and then spill a client list?

Is there any difference in ordering domestic vs overseas as far as Law Enforcement risk? From my understanding, it’s the same risk since QSC bears the customs risk correct? Another question - is it possible for the reshipper to get busted by customs and then spill a client list?

Honestly, the police wouldn't care about a client list for peptides and roids.

They rarely even go after the client lists when a dealer gets busted on the darknet market selling heroin/crack. They just put your name & address in a database, and your address is burned.

Honestly, the police wouldn't care about a client list for peptides and roids.

They rarely even go after the client lists when a dealer gets busted on the darknet market selling heroin/crack. They just put your name & address in a database, and your address is burned
You think that would apply even though this is a big raw distributor? I’d be looking at Raws and gh.

It is always possible with any source for a re shipper to spill clients list after being busted. Domestic greatly reduces a chance of being busted though. Nothing will ever be a 100 percent guarantee as these are illegal. But ordering domestic means another possible way of being caught is eliminated. So there will be no customs

It is always possible with any source for a re shipper to spill clients list after being busted. Domestic greatly reduces a chance of being busted though. Nothing will ever be a 100 percent guarantee as these are illegal. But ordering domestic means another possible way of being caught is eliminated. So there will be no customs
I believe the re-shipper would have your name whether you order domestic or int. The re-shipper technically avoids customs risk unless a client list is spilled, which would mean the same if you’re domestic ordering anyway.

I believe the re-shipper would have your name whether you order domestic or int. The re-shipper technically avoids customs risk unless a client list is spilled, which would mean the same if you’re domestic ordering anyway.
If you're seriously this worried, just quit buying AAS. I mean, come on get a grip. You worried about QSCs domestic reshipper giving up names.

Has a single guy here had seizure issues buying from QSC or any domestic source here anytime recently? No. There's always a chance but you're pretty paranoid so just move on.

If you're seriously this worried, just quit buying AAS. I mean, come on get a grip. You worried about QSCs domestic reshipper giving up names.

Has a single guy here had seizure issues buying from QSC or any domestic source here anytime recently? No. There's always a chance but you're pretty paranoid so just move on.
What a great response and insight, perhaps I just want to mitigate risk and determine what is best ordering domestic or int. Ideally I’d like to order int. Some people like to calculate risk vs reward and ask questions - at least those of us that are mildly intelligent.

I’ve ordered int. before but wanted a bit more info on the process.

I will more than likely say fk it and order int. because of certain compounds id like anyway.

Last edited:
What a great response and insight, perhaps I just want to mitigate risk and determine what is best ordering domestic or int. Ideally I’d like to order int. Some people like to calculate risk vs reward and ask questions - at least those of us that are mildly intelligent.

I’ve ordered int. before but wanted a bit more info on the process.

I will more than likely say fk it and order int. because of certain compounds id like anyway.
So your responses you get on an open forum will help lower the risk huh …. You’re a special kind of “unintelligent”

Hey man go ahead and order it’s safe !

So your responses you get on an open forum will help lower the risk huh …. You’re a special kind of “unintelligent”

Hey man go ahead and order it’s safe !
Did I ever say that? Maybe reading comprehension isn’t your best attribute. I want to learn more about the process to determine risk vs reward and will go from there.

Did I ever say that? Maybe reading comprehension isn’t your best attribute. I want to learn more about the process to determine risk vs reward and will go from there.
Assuming you or your source is already being watched and the source uses good packaging and protection inside the pack, your domestic seizure chance is low.

Assuming you or your source is already being watched and the source uses good packaging and protection inside the pack, your domestic seizure chance is low.
Thanks. Do you know if there is a difference between intl and domestic with someone like qsc since they use a reshipper? I assume risk with ordering domestic vs intl would be the same due to the reshipper bearing customs risk whether domestic or intl.

Thanks. Do you know if there is a difference between intl and domestic with someone like qsc since they use a reshipper? I assume risk with ordering domestic vs intl would be the same due to the reshipper bearing customs risk whether domestic or intl.
No difference. I will only use reship with them if ordering intl. Domestic if in stock here.

No difference. I will only use reship with them if ordering intl. Domestic if in stock here.
That’s what I figured since there has to be a “reshipper” taking in the shipments either way. I guess domestic is just faster. I prefer raws and since it’s virtually the same, I’ll go the intl. route. Thank you

If you want to be completely safe I’d suggest getting a prescription. Other than that drugs are illegal, if you want to party than there will be risk. You aren’t ready for illegal gear if you don’t understand the risks

If you want to be completely safe I’d suggest getting a prescription. Other than that drugs are illegal, if you want to party than there will be risk. You aren’t ready for illegal gear if you don’t understand the risks
Yeahh test, Deca, primo, and gh isn’t going to be prescribed at the dosages I’d be playing with I’ve ordered intl before from ppl and all went well.

I literally just wanted to distinguish if there’s any difference between int and domestic with a source like QSC other than time, and it appears there isn’t. I’m aware of the risk but I like to know my odds and the best move to make on the chess board.

Yeahh test, Deca, primo, and gh isn’t going to be prescribed at the dosages I’d be playing with I’ve ordered intl before from ppl and all went well.

I literally just wanted to distinguish if there’s any difference between int and domestic with a source like QSC other than time, and it appears there isn’t. I’m aware of the risk but I like to know my odds and the best move to make on the chess board.
I feel like you’re better off than with PPL simply due to the lack of narcotics being openly sold by QSC vs PPL. Definitely makes me think PPL is a higher priority for LeO

Back