Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Has anyone pinned QSC’s ripped stack (300mg) using 30g slin pins ?

I’ve used this gauge on primo 200, test-e 250, and blending these. Just curious if the three compounds blended in MCT make it much more viscous that typical oils , so that 30g wouldn’t work for drawing. (I don’t bother back filling , for Ed or EOD I’ll draw from 3 separate vials and just pin w the 30g)

Thanks
No its still thin enough, i used that blend last year. Used 27g

Semaglutide we put in shipping company warehouse is sold out, so now all semaglutide orders can be shipped only after the 8th october.

From Tuesday to 8th october, all international orders cannot be shipped because of chinese holidays, but you can still place your preorders.
Looks like the price dropped a lot? Any idea why? Great news !

Has anyone pinned QSC’s ripped stack (300mg) using 30g slin pins ?

I’ve used this gauge on primo 200, test-e 250, and blending these. Just curious if the three compounds blended in MCT make it much more viscous that typical oils , so that 30g wouldn’t work for drawing. (I don’t bother back filling , for Ed or EOD I’ll draw from 3 separate vials and just pin w the 30g)

Thanks
How do you sit there and push oil thru 30g needles lol. Your hand must hurt after. Just use 27g insulin needles. The oil flows so easy thru them.

How do you sit there and push oil thru 30g needles lol. Your hand must hurt after. Just use 27g insulin needles. The oil flows so easy thru them.

I use the 30g for peptides subq so just use the same box for oils that I need to be more precise (like 0.1 or 0.2 cc ). For larger volumes I’ll use a 3ml needle with 25g. Problem is that it’s less precise to measure out the ratios of various oils. Eventually when I burn thru premade oils I’ll brew a custom blend that has it all

If easy oil flow is your goal, try 23 or 21 gauge. I've never had any problems with scar tissue or anything like that.
But a lot of guys don't like big needles for whatever reason.

If easy oil flow is your goal, try 23 or 21 gauge. I've never had any problems with scar tissue or anything like that.
But a lot of guys don't like big needles for whatever reason
Because they build scar tissues lol. After years of pinning you will build some patches of hard crunchy areas on your injection sites.

Maybe you are one of the lucky ones not to have that problem. It's the same reason I switched to insulin needles, no more crippling pip from large needles after switching to 27-29 gauge.

Not sure if this is what you are asking but, in the US, The biggest difference is that for domestic mail, law enforcement needs a search warrant signed off by a judge before they can open your mail, meaning that they have to have probable cause that you’ve committed a crime and the evidence of that is in the mail before they can open your mail.

An international package has no such protection and like when a human crosses the boarder, customs, BCP, etc can open any package and inspect it for any reason whatsoever.
QSC uses a reshipper - meaning they would likely bear the customs risk so I’m not sure if this applies?

Back