Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

can you explain to me how it works with pills? On the price list it seems there are only powders. in the order I would like to include clomiphene and some
can you see pills offered in any quantity ? That is your answer

Is there any difference in ordering domestic vs overseas as far as Law Enforcement risk? From my understanding, it’s the same risk since QSC bears the customs risk correct? Another question - is it possible for the reshipper to get busted by customs and then spill a client list?
Not sure if this is what you are asking but, in the US, The biggest difference is that for domestic mail, law enforcement needs a search warrant signed off by a judge before they can open your mail, meaning that they have to have probable cause that you’ve committed a crime and the evidence of that is in the mail before they can open your mail.

An international package has no such protection and like when a human crosses the boarder, customs, BCP, etc can open any package and inspect it for any reason whatsoever.

Last edited:
Not sure if this is what you are asking but, in the US, The biggest difference is that for domestic mail, law enforcement needs a search warrant signed off by a judge before they can open your mail, meaning that they have to have probable cause.

An international package has no such protection and like when a human crosses the boarder, custom, BCP, etc can open any package and inspect it for any reason whatsoever.
In Canada it's illegal for the cops to open anything shipped domestically using Canada Post. You could ship a rocket launcher across Canada and the cops couldn't do shit. It's actually a bit ridiculous when you stop to think about it, but you won't hear me complaining about it. I have a feeling this law will change in 2025 when we switch to conservative leadership. I have no doubt the liberals are toast after all of the stupidity that's been happening up here.

In Canada it's illegal for the cops to open anything shipped domestically using Canada Post. You could ship a rocket launcher across Canada and the cops couldn't do shit. It's actually a bit ridiculous when you stop to think about it, but you won't hear me complaining about it. I have a feeling this law will change in 2025 when we switch to conservative leadership. I have no doubt the liberals are toast after all of the stupidity that's been happening up here.
I can't recall the end figures but Pareto had a ton of packs seized domestically, all shipped by CanadaPost. I don't think it's appropriate to say it's illegal for law enforcement to check domestically shipped packs in Canada. A warrant is probably certainly required, but I wouldn't go mailing any rocket launchers if I were you.

I can't recall the end figures but Pareto had a ton of packs seized domestically, all shipped by CanadaPost. I don't think it's appropriate to say it's illegal for law enforcement to check domestically shipped packs in Canada. A warrant is probably certainly required, but I wouldn't go mailing any rocket launchers if I were you.
Were they using Canada Post? I'm sure the cops can probably open the mail if they get a warrant. The difficulty of getting the warrant might be the issue. The government and law enforcement departments were fighting about the issue a few years ago because people were sending fentanyl through the mail. They did make some changes but from what I understand it's still very difficult for them to do much about domestic mail through Canada Post.

Were they using Canada Post? I'm sure the cops can probably open the mail if they get a warrant. The difficulty of getting the warrant might be the issue. The government and law enforcement departments were fighting about the issue a few years ago because people were sending fentanyl through the mail. They did make some changes but from what I understand it's still very difficult for them to do much about domestic mail through Canada Post.
I've never known a source that didn't ship exclusively by Canada Post, I think if Pareto were, it would have been noted.

But yes, suffice to say it's not as simple as calling it illegal to open domestic packs shipped with Canada Post. Law enforcement does law enforcement stuff.

I've never known a source that didn't ship exclusively by Canada Post, I think if Pareto were, it would have been noted.

But yes, suffice to say it's not as simple as calling it illegal to open domestic packs shipped with Canada Post. Law enforcement does law enforcement stuff.
Yeah that's fair enough.

I'm curious about the circumstances behind the pareto bust. I can't find much of anything about it online. I've heard of quite a few smaller underground outfits bringing attention to themselves because something addressed to them was seized at the border. Anyways, off-topic. I'll have to read more about the laws. I've been sending and receiving stuff for 15 years and never had a package opened. It's always seemed safe.

Not sure if I announced the availability of Glutathione lyophilised

It should be 600mg/vial
$65/kit
10 kits $60/kit

Untested yet, first time to produce it, so you can either order it now (at your own responsibility) or wait for testing.

Discounted prices for preorders from China (will be shipped after 8th october):

1 kit tirzepatide 10x15mg $405/kit
1 kit tirzepatide 10x10mg $275/kit

US domestic:
1 kit tirzepatide 10x10mg $315
shipping $10

For more than 2 kits, free shipping (eg. 2 kits = $630 shipping included)
US domestic = immediate shipping

1 kit Retatrutide 10x4mg has been changer from $190 to $170/kit
1 kiit Retatrutide 10x10mg $350/Kit remains the same.
Normally if it’s in stock in the US, we can’t order that product from China. So if we put in a discounted order from China for the tirzepatide 10x10mg, will it still flip back to US Domestic and charge us the $315, instead of the $275?

Canadian friends, anyone familiar with this tracking update?
- Item has arrived in Canada and will be presented for review.

Been stuck on that for 5 days now, China post
I have had packages saying that for days. Kept looking at the tracking, same result.

Package arrived in my mailbox BEFORE the tracking information was updated online....who fucking knows

Not sure if this is what you are asking but, in the US, The biggest difference is that for domestic mail, law enforcement needs a search warrant signed off by a judge before they can open your mail, meaning that they have to have probable cause that you’ve committed a crime and the evidence of that is in the mail before they can open your mail.

An international package has no such protection and like when a human crosses the boarder, customs, BCP, etc can open any package and inspect it for any reason whatsoever.
☝️

This. This is also the difference between domestic US mail (parcels and priority mail) vs using FedEx etc. private couriers can open your packages without a warrant. IIRC it’s part of the terms of using their service.

If ever opened, however, using US mail for unlawful purposes is a felony in itself , so stackable offenses (I am not a lawyer tho ) whereas using private couriers is a breach of service (even tho there’s likely laws broken by shipping over state lines. Something like that.

Attachments

• IMG_3812.jpeg
    IMG_3812.jpeg
    989.6 KB · Views: 63
Is there any difference in ordering domestic vs overseas as far as Law Enforcement risk? From my understanding, it’s the same risk since QSC bears the customs risk correct? Another question - is it possible for the reshipper to get busted by customs and then spill a client list?
Look anything is always possible. There's always some kind of risk involved when doing illegal things. If you are this worried you should not get involved in anything that illegal. Simple as that.

Has anyone pinned QSC’s ripped stack (300mg) using 30g slin pins ?

I’ve used this gauge on primo 200, test-e 250, and blending these. Just curious if the three compounds blended in MCT make it much more viscous that typical oils , so that 30g wouldn’t work for drawing. (I don’t bother back filling , for Ed or EOD I’ll draw from 3 separate vials and just pin w the 30g)

Thanks

Back