Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Is there any difference in ordering domestic vs overseas as far as Law Enforcement risk? From my understanding, it’s the same risk since QSC bears the customs risk correct? Another question - is it possible for the reshipper to get busted by customs and then spill a client list?
I can understand the paranoia if you're new to this sort of thing. Customs seizures aren't as big of a deal as you probably think they are. If you have a package seized, they'll just send you a letter letting you know that they're holding something with your address on it and that you can get ahold of them if you think they've made a mistake. In Canada I had 2 packages of pills seized within 3 weeks of each other and all they did was send me a letter for each of them. If they find weapons, narcotics, or 5kg of raws it might be a different story, but the reality is they're seizing stuff constantly and they just don't have the man-power to kick in someone's door everytime they find a bottle of test from China. I wouldn't worry. Just pull the trigger and enjoy the thrill of breaking the law :D

I can understand the paranoia if you're new to this sort of thing. Customs seizures aren't as big of a deal as you probably think they are. If you have a package seized, they'll just send you a letter letting you know that they're holding something with your address on it and that you can get ahold of them if you think they've made a mistake. In Canada I had 2 packages of pills seized within 3 weeks of each other and all they did was send me a letter for each of them. If they find weapons, narcotics, or 5kg of raws it might be a different story, but the reality is they're seizing stuff constantly and they just don't have the man-power to kick in someone's door everytime they find a bottle of test from China. I wouldn't worry. Just pull the trigger and enjoy the thrill of breaking the law :D
Wow, back to back seizures and only a love letter lol. Hopefully it’s the same in the U.S! Thank you for your input Ideally my order would be roughly 300g of raws and 10 kits of HGH. I’d imagine this isn’t exactly an order that would draw any attention from anyone.

Raws being brewing material scream HOMEMADE LAB, manufacturing takes legal trouble to another level. I wouldnt relax as much as when ordering vials. Specially in the US as they seem more strict with laws, but i guess americans can share their experience.

Raws being brewing material scream HOMEMADE LAB, manufacturing takes legal trouble to another level. I wouldnt relax as much as when ordering vials. Specially in the US as they seem more strict with laws, but i guess americans can share their experience.
Based on their price list, the order is forwarded to the domestic warehouse and then to you. So unless there’s something I’m missing, it’s virtually the same risk as ordering domestic.

You are correct that U.S is strict on laws, especially the state I live in.

Thanks for your input as well.

Last edited:
Trust me things can go very sideways when ordering int. If they want you they will get you. Long story short they can always open up packs take pics and send them on the way to you. One day after they have built up a nice big case agaisnt you with many packs opened and sent on to you you could possibly get a loud knock at 6am at your door. Its just part of the game you play. Dont think it cant happen to you. Happened to a close friend of mine. Just hgh also

I’m on gear as we speak from a raws order I made years ago, and I asked the same questions with that source (ppl).

I’m not really worried about a reshipper getting caught as they likely wouldn’t go after the smaller orders anyway. I just want to know if shipments to the USA use a reshipper and if the mitigates customs risk. I know Canada doesn't.

I will be ordering one way or another, domestic or intl. as I want to try out GH. I prefer raws over premade as well but I don’t mind shelling out the extra cash if domestic really is that much safer. Maybe I’m splitting hairs here but I have no idea in reality and that’s why I’m asking for input.

Not sure what happened with this board, but it used to be a risk/harm mitigation board years ago and plenty were willing to chime in and help.
I like to mitigate risk too but some things the risk is so low its not worth worrying about. A re shipper giving up your info probably isn't a big risk. One you're small fish and two anyone can ship anyone anything. There's no proof a box sent months or years ago contained drugs. Or was even ordered by the person it was addressed to

This is true. I'd love to order raws internationally but I personally don't have the balls. The cops probably won't bother charging someone over personal quantities(within reason) but if they think you're supplying other people or manufacturing they'll definitely have a look at you. Greg Doucette, that sawed-off ifbb pro youtuber, was busted because of this years ago. It was on the news.

For those who take MT2 how would you dose if new to it if you have a 10mg vial. 1ml bac water then do to the 10 tick on the 100iu dart? 10 times to load right?
Ive been taking it MT2 for 11 years. I was pasty white where I would get a bad sunburn just being in the sun for 10 minutes, I would burn and then peel and be white again. When I started I did the 10unit mark (1mg) a day and got extremely dark. Through the years I have found 1/3rd of that and even less gets me a good color and continuing to do it every day makes the side effects go away. When I would take higher dose but only 2-3xs a week for maintenance I would get flushed, feel kind of sick and then achy the next day. Doing a small amount daily will make those sides go away. They will also go away taking a large amount daily but it's not needed to get you dark. I recently switched to QSC brand and it actually seems to be more affective than what I was using. Start where you want but you can get away with 3-5 clicks on the pin instead of 10 in my opinion.

I’m on gear as we speak from a raws order I made years ago, and I asked the same questions with that source (ppl).

I’m not really worried about a reshipper getting caught as they likely wouldn’t go after the smaller orders anyway. I just want to know if shipments to the USA use a reshipper and if the mitigates customs risk. I know Canada doesn't.

I will be ordering one way or another, domestic or intl. as I want to try out GH. I prefer raws over premade as well but I don’t mind shelling out the extra cash if domestic really is that much safer. Maybe I’m splitting hairs here but I have no idea in reality and that’s why I’m asking for input.

Not sure what happened with this board, but it used to be a risk/harm mitigation board years ago and plenty were willing to chime in and help.
To be honest people are trying to help you. By the way you are acting, this isn't going to be the end of your paranoia, what will happen if your stuff gets stuck in customs? When you receive a letter? When your source gets busted and your name is going to be in a list somewhere?

How would it affect you mentally? You already sound anxious and over analyzing things which will all bear down on you mentally in someway or another.

In my experience, the guys who can last long in this illegal activities which is what this is honestly, are those who can sleep at night knowing that they might be made example of anyday now. You can do all the things to mitigate this but you never know. If you cannot deal with it mentally, there are safer ways to get it like buying off friends and gym buddies.

Dude your in Canada, big difference if in the US in my opinion. In BC, you can even legally possess schedule I drugs, much more schedule III in certain amounts.

As long as you're not importing for manufacturing and distribution, which is another thing in itself.

Dude your in Canada, big difference if in the US in my opinion. In BC, you can even legally possess schedule I drugs, much more schedule III in certain amounts.

As long as you're not importing for manufacturing and distribution, which is another thing in itself.
Are people getting charged for importing personal amounts of juice into the US?

Are people getting charged for importing personal amounts of juice into the US?
Definitely has happened. Everyone always says finished products is safer, but when a bottle breaks all of the sudden you may get a knock on the door.

With a reshipper, it’s sent to the domestic warehouse. Meaning if a bust did occur, raws and large amounts of oils might be looked into.

After all my research, it boils down to man power. If a bust were to occur, a few vials isn’t on the top of the priority list but 1kg of raws surely would be. With that being said, I haven’t seen hardly anyone post about a U.S bust on this board. Only Sweden, which is to be expected tbh.

For everyone saying that you’ll get a letter, let me ask you this, how would you get a letter with a reshipper service? You wouldn’t. It would have to be a bust at the reshipper and after you get an individual visit.

So, my “paranoid” opinion is that if you’re ordering tons and tons of vials the risk of raws in a small amount wouldn’t be much different. In fact, less likely to break which keeps usps out of your shit.

Back