Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Or put on a muzzle and carry on with your day? Canadians are supposed to be friendly, eh?
Hey now, that's uncalled for. Just like you, I'm only here to help people make an informed decision on how to have a safe day. Unfortunately I forgot to wear my helmet while leaving my house, bumped my head and made the mistake of ordering international, from China no less. I've been so stressed this entire time. My package came, but who's to say customs didn't plant something in order to catch me with my pants down? Curse you QSC for having such a small canadian domestic list!

Hey now, that's uncalled for. Just like you, I'm only here to help people make an informed decision on how to have a safe day. Unfortunately I forgot to wear my helmet while leaving my house, bumped my head and made the mistake of ordering international, from China no less. I've been so stressed this entire time. My package came, but who's to say customs didn't plant something in order to catch me with my pants down? Curse you QSC for having such a small canadian domestic list!
Who let this lunatic order tren? Maybe a muzzle isn’t sufficient. Perhaps a leash needs to be involved too because you’re walking out of line.

You’re also in Canada, not the U.S. which is entirely different. I’m not wasting my time with a rabid dog anymore. Hope all is well for you

Who let this lunatic order tren? Maybe a muzzle isn’t sufficient. Perhaps a leash needs to be involved too because you’re walking out of line.

You’re also in Canada, not the U.S. which is entirely different. I’m not wasting my time with a rabid dog anymore. Hope all is well for you
Dude just put your sister's name on the package and let her take the fall if anything happens.

Dude just put your sister's name on the package and let her take the fall if anything happens.
Tried and true method, evidently.

In all seriousness though, I'd like to see that canadian warehouse stocked up sooner rather than later. It's almost time for a proper winter bulk. I might do it with feeling this year.

Tried and true method, evidently.

In all seriousness though, I'd like to see that canadian warehouse stocked up sooner rather than later. It's almost time for a proper winter bulk. I might do it with feeling this year.
Domestic raws in Canada would be the dream. I'm going to make another intnl order at the end of next month probably, hopefully another decent delivery timeline before the holidays start ramping up.

Domestic raws in Canada would be the dream. I'm going to make another intnl order at the end of next month probably, hopefully another decent delivery timeline before the holidays start ramping up.
Definitely. I'd love to try some homebrewing. People on this thread have me interested in it.

Ive been taking it MT2 for 11 years. I was pasty white where I would get a bad sunburn just being in the sun for 10 minutes, I would burn and then peel and be white again. When I started I did the 10unit mark (1mg) a day and got extremely dark. Through the years I have found 1/3rd of that and even less gets me a good color and continuing to do it every day makes the side effects go away. When I would take higher dose but only 2-3xs a week for maintenance I would get flushed, feel kind of sick and then achy the next day. Doing a small amount daily will make those sides go away. They will also go away taking a large amount daily but it's not needed to get you dark. I recently switched to QSC brand and it actually seems to be more affective than what I was using. Start where you want but you can get away with 3-5 clicks on the pin instead of 10 in my opinion.
I use the same protocol for mT2 dosing and found similar results in the reduction of side effects. Thanks for sharing your experience, and 11 years goddamn! I was worried since I’d been running it for a year.

Cbum's sister just got sentenced recently after taking the fall for Syn juice they sent from Canada to Florida. I bet there are lots of small news here and there, nothing major for small time users but would you want to go through the hassle?

It's luck of the draw, if they're gonna make an example of you they will overinflate the prices of your stash and work their way up.
Someone tipped off law enforcement trying to take down cbum. Melissa just happened to be the one who grabbed the package and got caught I think.

Probably got asked many times but can't find the comments so here it goes:

Any plan to add test-c or e and primo to canadian domestic anytime soon? Gh?

Your ego is hilarious. Want to post your w2? Type of guy that would show his bank account to pick up chicks, or dudes.
Thanks! Hope you got a laugh out of it then. Back to your trannies and kimchi. I wouldn’t be worried about shit if that’s what I had to look forward to either.

Back