Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Purchased two 10mg kits of retatrutide from Tracy via Telegram on 9/25. Received tracking on 9/26. Product delivered to front porch in USA on 9/29.

Package came straight to my house from China though, so this one's not for @BayleyM -- though these are "research" peptides, not AAS, and I now self-identify as a "qualified" researcher, so there's that ;)
I'd love you to post some feedback on that. Because I haven't seen anyone post anything about it and how it fares against tirzepatide. I think it's still in trials here in the USA.

I'd love you to post some feedback on that. Because I haven't seen anyone post anything about it and how it fares against tirzepatide. I think it's still in trials here in the USA.
I'll for sure post some feedback next week once I've started it, though I expect it to be all-but-indistinguishable from tirzepatide over any short duration. It's supposed to be somewhat more effective that tirz, but that will take a few weeks to be noticed...

It is definitely still in trials here, but I think it's supposed to be FDA-approved late this year or early next. The Chinese suppliers have just started selling it over the last month. QSC made it available on 9/25 when I ordered this...

I'm with you on that. I read a couple articles and they didn't quite agree with the effectiveness compared to tirzepatide. One said it was more effective, the other said it was barely more effective than sema. Hard to find any real studies posted yet also.

With all these GLP-1 drugs and fat loss peptides. I hope everyone in meso are going to get shredded, I can't imagine how much money is getting funneled to the vendors hand through this products alone.

more risk, and works same or worse than others, sign me up!! lol people are crazy.
You've piqued my interest. I'd heard that it's just slightly better than tirzepatide, and hadn't heard about any increased risks. You have an article/study/link? I have no dog in this fight, for lack of a better phrase, and would love to hear more about this...

With all these GLP-1 drugs and fat loss peptides. I hope everyone in meso are going to get shredded, I can't imagine how much money is getting funneled to the vendors hand through this products alone.
Enough to have a dedicated WhatsApp/Telegram service for it. So, a "fuckton."

I'll for sure post some feedback next week once I've started it, though I expect it to be all-but-indistinguishable from tirzepatide over any short duration. It's supposed to be somewhat more effective that tirz, but that will take a few weeks to be noticed...

It is definitely still in trials here, but I think it's supposed to be FDA-approved late this year or early next. The Chinese suppliers have just started selling it over the last month. QSC made it available on 9/25 when I ordered this...
Reta just started Phase 3 trials are currently scheduled until January of 2026, so it is still at least 2 years away from FDA approval.

more risk, and works same or worse than others, sign me up!! lol people are crazy.
According to studies there is no more risk involved with taking retatrutide than taking either semaglutide or tirzepatide.
What makes you think there is more risk involved?

Ordered same and will post updates on a periodic basis. My research is not necessarily scientific as already taking QSC Tirz at 5mg. This morning injected with low dose 1mg (stacked with Tirz 5mg yesterday). Even though reta has 3 (GIP/GLP-1 and glucagon) mechanisms of action, I've heard Reta increases hunger from those doing research (due to higher metabolic efficiency/effect and should be stacked with Tirz or sema to ward off effects of hunger).

Regarding risk, remember that trials were on overweight individuals with poor insulin control, pre-diabetes, impaired cardio-vascular systems, etc, as this is the targeted market for treatment. If you do not have those symptoms, would expect the risk calculation to be very different. I do not have those symptoms, but am weight training and doing cardio 5-6 days a week w/15-18% body fat.

Reta just started Phase 3 trials are currently scheduled until January of 2026, so it is still at least 2 years away from FDA approval.
Wow, my bad. I had thought that there was a separate ph3 going on for diabetes treatment --- but there isn't. You're right, it looks like maybe the end of 2025 at the earliest.

That said, it appears that we'll have the informal MESO-Rx/QSC trial results well before that ;)

I haven't tried the fat loss peptides but I've been on semaglutide for the past 6 months. I have to say it's worth every penny, and then some. I can't help but wonder about the long-term side effects. Nothing gives like this without taking at least something. The universe doesn't work that way. Not in my experience, anyways lol

Not planned.
Sales in Canadian warehouse are slow a bit, not worth the risk.
So you're not going to fully stock the Canadian warehouse because you aren't making enough sales from the poorly stocked Canadian warehouse? That doesn't seem ass-backwards to you? You have 5 products in there and the only test you have is sustanon. We're trying to tell you to stock the fuckin thing with products we use so we can buy what we need.

Wow, my bad. I had thought that there was a separate ph3 going on for diabetes treatment --- but there isn't. You're right, it looks like maybe the end of 2025 at the earliest.

That said, it appears that we'll have the informal MESO-Rx/QSC trial results well before that ;)
Ha! I figure most people on this forum are risk takers so I doubt taking Reta is any riskier than many of the substances being used for 'research purposes only'. :)

I look forward to hearing how it works for you. Next week will be 1 year I have been on tirzepatide and reta is definitely on my short list.

So you're not going to fully stock the Canadian warehouse because you aren't making enough sales from the poorly stocked Canadian warehouse? That doesn't seem ass-backwards to you? You have 5 products in there and the only test you have is sustanon. We're trying to tell you to stock the fuckin thing with products we use so we can buy what we need.
You have enough products to bulk and cut, you don’t need more.
Sustanon and npp when you wanna grow.
Sust, tren and mast p when you wanna get lean.
Or deal with customs.

Stocking a minimum of products give us an idea if the market worth it. First time I stocked usa warehouse, I had test only, sold about 100 kits in a week or 2.
So it was worth it adding more items.
Australian had 3 oils and sold quickly.
Canadians are small players, even UGL that we supply they only order small quantities compared to EU sources and US who often grab several kgs.

According to studies there is no more risk involved with taking retatrutide than taking either semaglutide or tirzepatide.
What makes you think there is more risk involved?
I’d argue risk of known vs. unknown. Phase 3 trials can include up to a few thousand participants over a longer timespan and are designed for determination of longer term side effects or less frequent adverse reactions. Phase 1 trials have <100 participants and Phase 2 only have a few hundred tops. So a very small subset of the population.

It could very well be as safe or safer than current GLP-1s, but conversely could also have additional risks associated with it.

I’d argue risk of known vs. unknown. Phase 3 trials can include up to a few thousand participants over a longer timespan and are designed for determination of longer term side effects or less frequent adverse reactions. Phase 1 trials have <100 participants and Phase 2 only have a few hundred tops. So a very small subset of the population.

It could very well be as safe or safer than current GLP-1s, but conversely could also have additional risks associated with it.
It's funny for me that I won't consider Reta until phase 3 trials are done, but I have been researching several peptides that have ZERO phase 3 trials. I am guessing if tirezepatide were not working so well for me I might be considering. In the interim, the popularity of reta seems to be driving the tirz prices down.

Back