Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Well, US population is almost 10x Canada's, it's only natural for the disparity to be wide. Plus, look at the sizes of the populace, they need more fat loss drugs than we do lol.

So, I understand the vendor's reluctance to expand market in the north when the US warehouse still runs out of stock sometimes. Feed your main source of income first before venturing further.
Business is business. I'm just trying the guilt angle on tracey, will see if it sticks.

Well, US population is almost 10x Canada's, it's only natural for the disparity to be wide. Plus, look at the sizes of the populace, they need more fat loss drugs than we do lol.

So, I understand the vendor's reluctance to expand market in the north when the US warehouse still runs out of stock sometimes. Feed your main source of income first before venturing further.
Screenshot_20230930_160120_Chrome.jpg

We're a little heavier, but you're a little shorter. I guess you do need a better HGH supply up there.

We're a little heavier, but you're a little shorter. I guess you do need a better HGH supply up there.
The fattest country on earth is a tiny 8 square mile island in the pacific called Nauru. It only has 12,000 people and 60% of them are obese. Imagine if that was the US, there would be 204 million obese people chugging around lol

+1 for hgh and peptides in Canadian warehouse, I recently bought some bpc 157 5mg for $50 a vial qsc would be my go to peptide source if they were in domestic warehouse
You're supporting what he he said. You all are buying individual qualities compared to UK and US that are buying much larger quantities. It is just good business to not supply as much until the demand meets it.

I just had a crazy thought. The rep for QSC is Chinese...I think? Really wonder how they think us westerners are. I mean after reading all these posts they must think we're a bunch of geniuses of something.

I just had a crazy thought. The rep for QSC is Chinese...I think? Really wonder how they think us westerners are. I mean after reading all these posts they must think we're a bunch of geniuses of something.
An even better question would be: "Does anyone give a shit?"

The fattest country on earth is a tiny 8 square mile island in the pacific called Nauru. It only has 12,000 people and 60% of them are obese. Imagine if that was the US, there would be 204 million obese people chugging around lol
That’s soon to be the USA at this point. We have so many fat lazy fucks here

Back