Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Man I’m still dealing with PIP from the primo 100. It’s been two months now. Injected my felt two days ago and the redness has even moved to my bicep area somehow
You injecting the primo with test in the same syringe or just the primo by itself?
Do you have injection sites that don’t have pip? If so, use those and avoid injecting a muscle that is currently aggravated with pip

I just had a crazy thought. The rep for QSC is Chinese...I think? Really wonder how they think us westerners are. I mean after reading all these posts they must think we're a bunch of geniuses of something.
no the rep started on french meso. most likely europe or some other country in asia but not china

Man I’m still dealing with PIP from the primo 100. It’s been two months now. Injected my felt two days ago and the redness has even moved to my bicep area somehow
I've been using the primo 100 and 200 without issue. Plenty of people I know have no complaints as well. Maybe filter the primo in a 30ml vial and/or try injecting smaller amounts daily. Try to avoid injecting a large amount of oil in one spot. I personally use 31 gauge, 5/16, 30 unit easy touch syringes. I've been using them for going on 2 years now with no issue.

It sounds like you’re injecting subq. I get similar pip even with 1 inch needles. For best experience I found 1.5 inch needle 25g (use 21g to draw), into ventrogluteal, to be the best.

It's not AAS we need, that's easy enough to get in Canada(It's legal). The market is saturated. Stock up on GLP1s, HGH & HCG I guarantee that shit will sell. Those are the items that are difficult/expensive in Canada. You'd have the entire market to yourself. Just my 2 Cents
Nahh you Canadians cry about everything. If it's not the tracking info you're crying about it's the delivery time. If it's not that it's the identification of your items. If it's not that, you're going into detail about what was sent to you and how it was packaged. Canadians have been such a risk lately.
I'd cut ties all together. It would probably be better for business. Less bullshit emails. Who knows

Agreed. After exchange and fees, oils aren’t much cheaper than buying from a domestic lab as market for oils has become over saturated. Market for hgh, hcg and peptides is still strong as most labs charging 100-300% more than your offerings

So you are telling me you are able to get NPP and Sustanon at $9.5/vial , Mast P and tren A $13/vial, Tren E $19/vial from a Canadian domestic lab, right?
Must be kidding

The fattest country on earth is a tiny 8 square mile island in the pacific called Nauru. It only has 12,000 people and 60% of them are obese. Imagine if that was the US, there would be 204 million obese people chugging around lol
I think the US is not that far off tho

Nahh you Canadians cry about everything. If it's not the tracking info you're crying about it's the delivery time. If it's not that it's the identification of your items. If it's not that, you're going into detail about what was sent to you and how it was packaged. Canadians have been such a risk lately.
I'd cut ties all together. It would probably be better for business. Less bullshit emails. Who knows
Shut up.
More Americans cry on here then any country.

The biggest threat is all the fat ass Velveeta eating Americans from reddit.
They literally need a special telegram line to stop getting fatter.
Cannot use search.
And yes post oils of their stiff.

Another day of whining Canadians. Yawn...

How about you all just go to your gender neutral doctors and transition to a girl so we can finally make it 2 pages without your complaining.

Personal Trainer Workout GIF by Onnit

Dick Wolf Fbifam GIF by CBS

So you are telling me you are able to get NPP and Sustanon at $9.5/vial , Mast P and tren A $13/vial, Tren E $19/vial from a Canadian domestic lab, right?
Must be kidding
Not kidding. Including exchange rate (close to 40%) and payment fees, the prices become very comparable. Unless you’re buying/reselling it doesn’t make sense to buy 10 bottles of one item. Why buy 30 bottles at once if you want to do a test/mast/tren cycle? Those of us who’ve been around for awhile have much better connections then all the kids coming over from Reddit. Your primo price is unbeatable tho, almost 60% cheap after all the math but I don’t see it on the list

Last edited:
Honestly, I've never seen you write anything positive on these boards. If you aren't spamming dislikes on people you're making asshole remarks like this. It's ironic that it would be you who stands up and rants about other people being bitches. I put you on ignore months ago.

Back