Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

You have enough products to bulk and cut, you don’t need more.
Sustanon and npp when you wanna grow.
Sust, tren and mast p when you wanna get lean.
Or deal with customs.

Stocking a minimum of products give us an idea if the market worth it. First time I stocked usa warehouse, I had test only, sold about 100 kits in a week or 2.
So it was worth it adding more items.
Australian had 3 oils and sold quickly.
Canadians are small players, even UGL that we supply they only order small quantities compared to EU sources and US who often grab several kgs.
It's not AAS we need, that's easy enough to get in Canada(It's legal). The market is saturated. Stock up on GLP1s, HGH & HCG I guarantee that shit will sell. Those are the items that are difficult/expensive in Canada. You'd have the entire market to yourself. Just my 2 Cents

I’d argue risk of known vs. unknown. Phase 3 trials can include up to a few thousand participants over a longer timespan and are designed for determination of longer term side effects or less frequent adverse reactions. Phase 1 trials have <100 participants and Phase 2 only have a few hundred tops. So a very small subset of the population.

It could very well be as safe or safer than current GLP-1s, but conversely could also have additional risks associated with it.
Fair enough. Though practically, albeit with my layman's understanding of the process, I'd argue that safety and AEs, at least for the "big" concerns we might have, are pretty well defined/determined in 1 and 2. While every phase is going to look at the safety profile, phase 3 is focused on showing the candidate's superiority to others already in the market and defining the dosing/protocol to be proposed when looking for FDA approval. But to your exact point, more lab rats and more time is always better.

I expect that the Chinese labs have more-or-less the same thought process, it seems that they waited until the successful end of phase 2 before they started their manufacturing and marketing.

To @DonLigero's point, I've taken plenty of compounds that washed out before phase 3, not due to safety, but a lack of a perceived market by the patent holder.

Basically, while I agree that there's a non-zero increased risk in using it before completion of phase 3, compared to the risk of injecting China-sourced compounds received in unlabeled vials is the much bigger concern -- one that I've rationalized away long ago.

I'm just going to consider myself to be a part of the phase 3 Chinese UGL cohort -- I'll be sure to pass my findings on to LLY ;)

It's funny for me that I won't consider Reta until phase 3 trials are done, but I have been researching several peptides that have ZERO phase 3 trials. I am guessing if tirezepatide were not working so well for me I might be considering. In the interim, the popularity of reta seems to be driving the tirz prices down.

Your second is probably the best point against ret -- tirz is working just fine for me. But when I see something new and shiny I get distracted and have to have it. May be time to talk to my doc about upping my Adderall dose, but I don't think that I'll use this anecdote as my justification ;)

I'll for sure post some feedback next week once I've started it, though I expect it to be all-but-indistinguishable from tirzepatide over any short duration. It's supposed to be somewhat more effective that tirz, but that will take a few weeks to be noticed...

It is definitely still in trials here, but I think it's supposed to be FDA-approved late this year or early next. The Chinese suppliers have just started selling it over the last month. QSC made it available on 9/25 when I ordered this...
so whats the dif between seg tirz and now Ret? thank you

It's not AAS we need, that's easy enough to get in Canada(It's legal). The market is saturated. Stock up on GLP1s, HGH & HCG I guarantee that shit will sell. Those are the items that are difficult/expensive in Canada. You'd have the entire market to yourself. Just my 2 Cents
Agreed. After exchange and fees, oils aren’t much cheaper than buying from a domestic lab as market for oils has become over saturated. Market for hgh, hcg and peptides is still strong as most labs charging 100-300% more than your offerings

I agree with this. I haven't ordered HCG from QSC because I'd rather get 5000iu for the same price from India. But if it were domestic, I'd never order HCG international again regardless of price or dosage.

Agreed. After exchange and fees, oils aren’t much cheaper than buying from a domestic lab as market for oils has become over saturated. Market for hgh, hcg and peptides is still strong as most labs charging 100-300% more than your offerings
AGREE!!! These are the ones we need along with a few common go to peptides, there would be no issues selling it here in Canada.They would dominate as you said!

You have enough products to bulk and cut, you don’t need more.
Sustanon and npp when you wanna grow.
Sust, tren and mast p when you wanna get lean.
Or deal with customs.

Stocking a minimum of products give us an idea if the market worth it. First time I stocked usa warehouse, I had test only, sold about 100 kits in a week or 2.
So it was worth it adding more items.
Australian had 3 oils and sold quickly.
Canadians are small players, even UGL that we supply they only order small quantities compared to EU sources and US who often grab several kgs.
Deal with custom? Special line isn't exactly for that? am I missing something here

Let’s be honest they kind of have the entire market to themselves.

I agree with the above comments.
I'm fine with Sust and love it being here.
I suspect Test C,Test Prop, Deca,Tren, HGH,HCG would be the big ones.
I'm fine either way.
Soon as spcl line back I'm going all in lol
If they had Test E/C, EQ, Primo, HGH or even PCT stuff I'd buy from them but they don't cause fuckin "Canada's a small player." I seem to hear that coming out of Asia a lot these days. That's the kind of respect we get for being the nice guys in a world full of assholes.

Edit: Sorry.

Last edited:
If they had Test E/C, EQ, Primo, HGH or even PCT stuff I'd buy from them but they don't cause fuckin "Canada's a small player." I seem to hear that coming out of Asia a lot these days. That's the kind of respect we get for being the nice guys in a world full of assholes.

Edit: Sorry.
Well, US population is almost 10x Canada's, it's only natural for the disparity to be wide. Plus, look at the sizes of the populace, they need more fat loss drugs than we do lol.

So, I understand the vendor's reluctance to expand market in the north when the US warehouse still runs out of stock sometimes. Feed your main source of income first before venturing further.

Back