Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Thanks! Hope you got a laugh out of it then. Back to your trannies and kimchi. I wouldn’t be worried about shit if that’s what I had to look forward to either.
if you're such a high roller, go to the trt clinic and spend 2k a month for 250 mg of cyp every two weeks and 25mg var a day. oh, and eat a dick, pussy.

if you're such a high roller, go to the trt clinic and spend 2k a month for 250 mg of cyp every two weeks and 25mg var a day. oh, and eat a dick, pussy.
2k a month on trt? Damn you’re stupid. TRTnation is $100 a month. I’m not here for test, I’m here for gh and other actual anabolics. Sorry my response to someone else that’s been insulting me has offended you, little man.

And I’m not really sure where the whole high roller thing came in at, a good job can be one that you simply enjoy and don’t want to lose due to going to jail for more muscle. My second point was if your entire day is spent insulting people, you’ll likely never get to the point where you actually have something to lose.

Last edited:
2k a month on trt? Damn you’re stupid. TRTnation is $100 a month. I’m not here for test, I’m here for gh and other actual anabolics. Sorry my response to someone else that’s been insulting me has offended you, little man.

And I’m not really sure where the whole high roller thing came in at, a good job can be one that you simply enjoy and don’t want to lose due to going to jail for more muscle. My second point was if your entire day is spent insulting people, you’ll likely never get to the point where you actually have something to lose.
little man? post a picture of yourself right now. let's see it, big ramy.

The truth comes out after insulting others over income. Those truly financially stable don't need to brag. Better get those muscles up or you might expose your soft personality

The truth comes out after insulting others over income. Those truly financially stable don't need to brag. Better get those muscles up or you might expose your soft personality
Interpret it how you want but the insults were thrown at me first. Negativity gets nobody anywhere. I never insulted anyone over income, again my point was if you had something to lose, anything at all - perhaps you lot would want to know the safest route too. But clearly none of you give a shit.

I’m done replying to anything negative. Take care

Interpret it how you want but the insults were thrown at me first. Negativity gets nobody anywhere. I never insulted anyone over income, again my point was if you had something to lose, anything at all - perhaps you lot would want to know the safest route too. But clearly none of you give a shit.

In your opinion what would you consider safer then? According to the law a raw order of under 28g is a misdemeanor and vials are up to the court/law I guess? If they weighed the whole vial it would be a felony and 28g of raws would still be a misdemeanor making it literally less risky. Is this really the case? Does anyone know?
Thing is, you've been talking about this for 4 days now. Plus apparently it was also brought up over a year ago by you. You would think by now, you'd shut up about it and either order or not take the risk.

I never insulted anyone over income, again my point was if you had something to lose, anything at all - perhaps you lot would want to know the safest route too. But clearly none of you give a shit.

We try to do everything as dumb as possible. I live in a cardboard box with my pet turtle

These posts are way more entertaining than the 37 posts about reship and customs letters lol

Cbum's sister just got sentenced recently after taking the fall for Syn juice they sent from Canada to Florida. I bet there are lots of small news here and there, nothing major for small time users but would you want to go through the hassle?

It's luck of the draw, if they're gonna make an example of you they will overinflate the prices of your stash and work their way up.
I though they dropped the charges as long as she stays outta trouble?

Purchased two 10mg kits of retatrutide from Tracy via Telegram on 9/25. Received tracking on 9/26. Product delivered to front porch in USA on 9/29.

Package came straight to my house from China though, so this one's not for @BayleyM -- though these are "research" peptides, not AAS, and I now self-identify as a "qualified" researcher, so there's that ;)

Back