Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

That's my bad. I speak from my ass often.
Well you live in Canada so no worries. A lot of people on this board talk out their ass. That’s why I ask questions and form my own opinion. I came to the conclusion above about int vs domestic. In my option, the only difference is the int orders might bring heat to the reshipper in which case it wouldn’t matter if you ordered domestic or int, the quantity would be the major factor.

Are people getting charged for importing personal amounts of juice into the US?
Cbum's sister just got sentenced recently after taking the fall for Syn juice they sent from Canada to Florida. I bet there are lots of small news here and there, nothing major for small time users but would you want to go through the hassle?

It's luck of the draw, if they're gonna make an example of you they will overinflate the prices of your stash and work their way up.

Cbum's sister just got sentenced recently after taking the fall for Syn juice they sent from Canada to Florida. I bet there are lots of small news here and there, nothing major for small time users but would you want to go through the hassle?

It's luck of the draw, if they're gonna make an example of you they will overinflate the prices of your stash and work their way up.
Oh shit that's right. I forgot about the cbum situation. What does his sister look like anyways? Any good?

Edit: cancel last. I googled her. She's a beast.

Yeah, and when sentencing her they weighed everything in grams. So a few vials turned into a felony real quick…

What are you here for, Rice? I’m here to help people make an informed decision on ordering int vs domestic in case there’s other people like me reading.

Are you just here to argue how scary it is? It is a possibility albeit a very small one. What's your next post going to be? I want to try tren but scared to turn into a tranny loving horn dog?... also a possibility.
Tranbolone ass-and-taint...?

I'll see myself out.

Definitely has happened. Everyone always says finished products is safer, but when a bottle breaks all of the sudden you may get a knock on the door.

With a reshipper, it’s sent to the domestic warehouse. Meaning if a bust did occur, raws and large amounts of oils might be looked into.

After all my research, it boils down to man power. If a bust were to occur, a few vials isn’t on the top of the priority list but 1kg of raws surely would be. With that being said, I haven’t seen hardly anyone post about a U.S bust on this board. Only Sweden, which is to be expected tbh.

For everyone saying that you’ll get a letter, let me ask you this, how would you get a letter with a reshipper service? You wouldn’t. It would have to be a bust at the reshipper and after you get an individual visit.

So, my “paranoid” opinion is that if you’re ordering tons and tons of vials the risk of raws in a small amount wouldn’t be much different. In fact, less likely to break which keeps usps out of your shit.
Dude just fucking stop with all these questions about ordering and worrying. Your clogging up this thread with the same questions over and over cuz your worried about getting caught. Just stop. There is no way that 100% safe and guaranteed. You can't mentally handle this stuff.

Dude just fucking stop with all these questions about ordering and worrying. Your clogging up this thread with the same questions over and over cuz your worried about getting caught. Just stop. There is no way that 100% safe and guaranteed. You can't mentally handle this stuff.
He's probably afraid mommy will find out and kick him out of her basement.

Are you just here to argue how scary it is? It is a possibility albeit a very small one. What's your next post going to be? I want to try tren but scared to turn into a tranny loving horn dog?... also a possibility.
Already ran tren but I don’t think the neurotoxic affects have hit me near as hard as you back to your trannies and kimchi now.
Dude just fucking stop with all these questions about ordering and worrying. Your clogging up this thread with the same questions over and over cuz you’re worried about getting caught. Just stop. There is no way that 100% safe and guaranteed. You can't mentally handle this stuff.
i haven’t asked a question in a while, just replying to dumbass responses like this that are, “clogging up the thread.”

Agreed. Albeit rare, small busts do happen. Typically within small towns with nothing else better for LE to do after being handed a broken vial from usps. So my general consensus is, keep your raw amounts small or order domestic if you want to be safe.

Thank you everyone for your input, I have enough information to make a decision as to how I want to operate going forward.

For those of you that simply stated this isn’t for me etc, maybe one day you’ll change your mind when you have a good job and things to lose. Probably not though, you’ll likely keep responding with useless comments.

Agreed. Albeit rare, small busts do happen. Typically within small towns with nothing else better for LE to do after being handed a broken vial from usps. So my general consensus is, keep your raw amounts small or order domestic if you want to be safe.
Hey man, go start a thread of your own and you will get better answers albeit its all conjecture and hearsay. End of the day, it's all just opinions and nobody knows. We're all threading the line here.

Better yet, do your research don't rely on what the guys in the forum say, no one here has any experience about this if they did either they're violating their parole conditions or just got out of the joint.

Hey man, go start a thread of your own and you will get better answers albeit its all conjecture and hearsay. End of the day, it's all just opinions and nobody knows. We're all threading the line here.

Better yet, do your research don't rely on what the guys in the forum say, no one here has any experience about this if they did either they're violating their parole conditions or just got out of the joint.
Thanks. Read my previous post. ✌

Back