Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Not kidding. Including exchange rate (close to 40%) and payment fees, the prices become very comparable. Unless you’re buying/reselling it doesn’t make sense to buy 10 bottles of one item. Why buy 30 bottles at once if you want to do a test/mast/tren cycle? Those of us who’ve been around for awhile have much better connections then all the kids coming over from Reddit. Your primo price is unbeatable tho, almost 60% cheap after all the math but I don’t see it on the list
I highly doubt you can get vials for that price, but I'm.not from Canada so I can't say for sure but I know many canada domestic websites and other people from canada and they seem pretty similar to the cheapest USA domestic prices.
But you figure if your doing a cycle, your gonna need a few vials of each compound your taking. And the price qsc charges for 10 vials is the price you would pay for about 3 vials anyway so you get all the extra vials for free. Like Npp is usually say 30 a vial for cheap ugl. Your getting 10 vials of npp for the price of 3.

Adter all my research, it boils down to man power. If a bust were to occur, a few vials isn’t on the top of the priority list but 1kg of raws surely would be. With that being said, I haven’t seen hardly anyone post about a U.S bust on this board. Only Sweden, which is to be expected tbh.

I had a Canadian federal contract with Top Secret clearance and had 1Kg of test seized a year ago. Nobody gave a fuck.

You're way over paranoid.

This is a question I have never seen answered in this thread and I have followed this thread from the very beginning......it is like a War and Peace novel in length ...how many cc's are in each vial in his 10 vial kits, specifically of Test Cyp 250, Primobolan Enan 200 and Masteron Enan 200 ? Like 9.0.... 9.3.... 9.5 .....9.8 .....9.9 ...
.10.o.. ...10.1.... 10.3.... ? Thank you. By the way, when figuring out how many cc's are in each vial, be aware there is .10 cc's of waste in 3cc syringes and .07 cc's of waste in 1 ml syringes, so you must account for the waste (ie unusable oil trapped in the head of the barrel) in your measurements.

Last edited:
This is a question I have never seen answered in this thread and I have followed this thread from the very beginning......it is like a War and Peace novel in length ...how many cc's are in each vial in his 10 vial kits, specifically of Test Cyp 250, Primobolan Enan 200 and Masteron Enan 200 ? Like 9.0.... 9.3.... 9.5 .....9.8 .....9.9 ...
.10.o.. ...10.1.... 10.3.... ? Thank you.
Pretty sure it’s 10ml, might be 12 though.

Can you be more precise please ? I tend to be a little on the anal retentive side. Don't just say 10 or 9 or 11......say 9.8 or 10.1 or 10.3. Am I anal? Yes, I am, but I really like to know exactly how much.
It depends, the volume of the oil will increase or decrease in varied temperatures due to heat expansion. Are you able to maintain the vial at exactly 20c for the entirety of its shelf life? Additionally what elevation are you at as atmospheric pressure will play a role in things.

Can you be more precise please ? I tend to be a little on the anal retentive side. Don't just say 10 or 9 or 11......say 9.8 or 10.1 or 10.3. Am I anal? Yes, I am, but I really like to know exactly how much.
Lmao really? Do you think they have machine that loads the vials systematically which yields equal amounts with little to no variance or just Chinese toddlers squirting it into the vials using water guns? Quick hint, nobody here have been inside these manufacturing labs or factories lol.

No offense but counting to the smallest iota seems crazy to me when gear is so cheap nowadays you can gift friends homebrews by the jugs.

.10.o.. ...10.1.... 10.3.... ? Thank you. By the way, when figuring out how many cc's are in each vial, be aware there is .10 cc's of waste in 3cc syringes and .07 cc's of waste in 1 ml syringes, so you must account for the waste (ie unusable oil trapped in the head of the barrel) in your measurements.
You don’t have close to that much waste with insulin syringes, which a lot of people use.

And for your question, who gives a fuck ?!?!

Lmao really? Do you think they have machine that loads the vials systematically which yields equal amounts with little to no variance or just Chinese toddlers squirting it into the vials using water guns? Quick hint, nobody here have been inside these manufacturing labs or factories lol.

No offense but counting to the smallest iota seems crazy to me when gear is so cheap nowadays you can gift friends homebrews by the jugs.
I have been doing it this way since 2001. (Measuring exactly how many cc's in each vial) Bought my first vial of gear - 10 cc bottle of Tornel T200 - from a source right here on Meso recommended to me by Phreezer, Hogg and VDC.....Bordervet. Those Tornel vials were underfilled BTW and had between 8.8 and 9.5 cc's per vial (even accounting for the .10cc's of waste in each 3 ml syringe) QSC, do you use a peristaltic pump to fill the vials ? If so, what is it set to, like 10.2....10.3...? Thank you.

Who brought mr Scrooge to the party ? Jesus Christ! I bet your a right laugh on food shopping day!
You British guys are a trip. Instead of speaking normal intelligent (American) English, you Brits speak that goofy ridiculous British English. Are British guys all virgins ? Do ya'll even get laid ? Americans are the shit, I am afraid to say. I heard that like 98% of British women are fat, that true ? That is gross, 98% fat women !!!
I am teasing, a friend of mine at my Anytime Fitness is originally from Chelsea and we give each other shit about each others' accents. He teases me for my Texas drawl, I tease him for his British accent. Really good guy, you would like him Var1, but I fucking hate his accent ! I fucking hate the way Brits speak !!

He has posted videos of the lab filling process of certain peptides….its pretty much top of the line manufactering….i dont think there is a higher end process…so they really do have the manufactoring labs…no tiny toddlers…at least here.

Back